New grow. Mostly OGers gear

Dunked a few beans tonight
@deep_rob m1 x ecsd (I think that’s what it says)

@50State orange goji

Dragons blood hash plant from @MomOnTheRun

And a few iron horse I have from green point

48 Likes

This grow will be concentrating more on a hunt. I’m going to try and be a little bit more professional in my note taking. I dont need a yield as I have more now than I could smoke in a year.

26 Likes

Nice strains. The DBH is yummy. I just got some Orange Goji as well haha… our strain tool Box is identical :v:

16 Likes

That orange goji is def special. Outa round 100 seeds 10+ dif strains. It was a tie for the most vigorous. It tied with a extreme indica dom raspberry.

18 Likes

M10…sssc…afghan.cool

8 Likes

Nice one, down for the ride

8 Likes

Going to be watching these I was thinking of the orange goji the other night as maybe the next strain I will try out as well as the DBHP.

13 Likes

Yeah I’m in like Flynn.

8 Likes

:popcorn:

The Orange Goji looks to be a winner looking forward to see what you do with it!

10 Likes

I still need to pick up my Goji seeds from my private box in town… Busy repairing everybody’s computers. Oh well, Its a living. … :neutral_face:

Good luck @PoppaPuff :slight_smile:

10 Likes

sweet, bro!
thats m10, aka afghani#1…
crossed with east coast sour diesel.
those might of been the f1s… they be more varible than the f3bx but since yur cracking all of them, u shouldnt have a problem pulling one u like.
i’ll be following!

13 Likes

Dragon blood hashplant
M10 x ecsd

These have popped under water.

13 Likes

DBHP

E10 ECSD

These are still under my little t5. They will catch up to the others soon.

18 Likes

@Pedro_Bann

Sour strawberry

15 Likes

Orange goji

@50State

16 Likes

Jedi glue

@Kobracom420

17 Likes

You got quite a little gang of beauties there,. Interested to see how your Jedi Glue does, that’s on my list to pop soon.

8 Likes

They definitely have a different look to them. I’ll update with better pics when there is actually something to look at.

5 Likes

Yeah the first 3 weeks drag bye with seedlings. I will keep my eyes peeled for updates :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Watching this 20 character

5 Likes