New grow what's up

It’s been a bit and I had to start growing again now that I’ve moved.
I’ll post pics when able to

31 Likes

If you have time before pics, whats your grow setup like?

4 Likes

love your avatar @OniTenshu . looking forward to seeing whatever you’d like to share with us.

1 Like

Nice to have you back brother. I’ll be watching

1 Like

Glad you are back and in a place were you can start to grow again.

2 Likes

Glad to haave you back!
I’ll tag along - you always had interesting threads. :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Gonna enjoy my Pastime…lurking!!! Don’t mind me, I’ll “DIB” that far right corner. It’s good, INDEED, to have you back. Continued success, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

It’s in the living soil MOTR taught me to make and outside. I use hairy vetch as my companion plant for nitrogen fixing, catnip, lemon balm, and a wall of green onions around the rim. That way the soil didnt dry too much and I was able to top my auto flower successfully

11 Likes

Finally got some pictures I can upload :relaxed:
No name to the line. It’s an s8 or f8 I can’t remember atm autoflower. I’ve posted in the past about them or pmed some people about it at least 🤷

Edit: I also popped an aloe in the pot to give the roots somewhere to go.

21 Likes

Awesome, hope the supplement plants help out with your Grow. Best of luck to you bud.

Paws

2 Likes

They’re invaluable to my process now. Specifically hairy vetch and a mint plant. They draw the aphids away. Catnip specifically drew them 100% away from my weed saving them. I ruthlessly cut off all affected growth and sprayed with deadbug. They never came back.

10 Likes

Sounds like they do wonders. I’ll be tagging along :wink:

2 Likes

They started indoors since April 18th. As of last week they’ve been outside. The difference is insane. All lowers have grown out of control. The rest of the pot is the same, but the auto is in love with the new home.

3 Likes

I have one auto right now it’s a ghost rose from @ReikoX .

I moved it outside a bit ago…

7 Likes

Looks like a nice indica phenotype
:heart_eyes: sativa leaf style, but that bushyness

Should turn out to be some good smoke, atleast that’s what I have heard… out of likes btw… in jail lol. Atleast not trim jail right now… my hands don’t need that right now lol

2 Likes

Based on the appearance you have another month of growth before it’s ready or close to. If it grows longer have fun with that super auto yield :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’ve also added happy frog acid loving fertilizer to the pot this morning. They needed a boost away from nitrogen to swing the npk towards flower.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see how big it gets outside… I’ve had some huge auto yields indoors. Never put em outside though so we will see.

1 Like

It’s been too long since I’ve grown and this one seems to have first grow luck apparently, so 🤷 I’m rolling with it

Both plants are female. The one in the 1 gallon is a photo. I’m torturing it as it’s waiting for the auto to finish

1 Like