New grower and in need of some input on my plant

So this is my second grow ever and I’m currently using a Phototron with a pot with soil inside it and it’s got 3 40w U-shaped fluorescent tubes and they’re almost full spectrum 6500k found at old store. I am just getting nervous because things are going well but the issue is that the plants on week 6 of vegetative state and it’s getting tall and I am wondering if I should go ahead and flip it to flowering and give it enough for the stretch or would it be better to let it stay longer in veg?

11 Likes

I always flip when the plant is about the height of the pot, so go ahead.

Better too early than too late.

5 Likes

I disagree, do not flip before pre-flowers are mature otherwise you can cause unwanted sexual characteristics such as hermaphrodtism.

2 Likes

I’m with @Rogue, I’d flip them now. your plant looks good and healthy by the way

6 Likes

If its the size you want then flip it, but if you want less height and more veg time is no problem you could top it to get more colas and less height.

3 Likes

Looks great to me…flip it now…I just flipped mine 2 days ago…is that a female?

Phototrons…SWC/TRON

6 Likes

I vote flip now. Looks good by the way.

4 Likes

I agree with everyone else. Flip now. Congrats!

4 Likes

I was gonna say “are you trying to trick us @PhilCuisine ? We know it’s you :joy:

4 Likes

Lol. Setups do look very similar. Just busting your chops @PhilCuisine.

2 Likes

This is not me…Dr. G is from RIU and members there were giving him shit for having a Phototron and no one was helping him so I told him to come over to Overgrow. Let’s welcome him to Overgrow folks.

16 Likes

Welcome @DrGonzo13 !

Unlike the dickbags at RIU, we don’t care what you’re growing in here at OG, we just wanna see pictures hahaha

But for sure looks great and would tell you to flip and continue. Phototrons are cool looking though lol

14 Likes

I disagree…I have started seeds at 12/12 to sex them then revegged them successfully…

Strains I’ll be growing for CV-19 Omicron 2022 Season

6 Likes

Was also gonna comment on that… I know a few people that only ever SoG 12/12 from the start and I only wish I had the patience to water 50 little lollipops lol

7 Likes

Its all I do indoors for many moons.
Baskin Robbins ain’t got nothin on me!
72 mini monsters double potted into living beds.
KNF methods and a bunch of other Soil Earth Web practices.
18/6 first 21 days from germ, 12/12 on 22 day regardless of auto or reg, node count or size, just 22 days. Now it gets weird, nodes, stretching, and all fast and miniature, flowers on autos, regs with no id yet, oh what fun, I actually never grew autos til this year, I Like em Alot! for SOG.

4 Likes

Actually he’s been a very helpful dude and is the reason I am not gonna be using RIU anymore but nope I have been using the phototron that my Dad used and I have limited space so works best for my space lol nope it’s not PhilCuisine

first grow ever and it’s the same strain Black Eyed Katy

13 Likes

Dr. G, you should introduce yourself to Overgrow…theres an introduction thread somewhere around here…

5 Likes

Also I have been using OG for just about 2 months and hands down it’s got the best people and information that I’ve ever had been involved with so thanks a bunch for your help and support instead of the awesomeness of the peeps on RIU and it’s nice to see that and feel like I’m a part of a community of people who actually want to see u succeed so THANK YOU OG! The Dude Abides

11 Likes

Will do I thought I did but I must have forgotten to save it but once again I really appreciate the help and getting me to a place where I can get good advice n not read keyboard warrior stories and bickering on who’s the best grower. I am excited about this plant it’s way better looking and growing up in half the time of my first grow but I learned what worked best for my grow!

4 Likes

What is that current strain that you have in your Tron?

2 Likes