New grower and new referral

Hello, I am a new grower I have complete two cycles of growing ( white widow, Skywalker og). I hear goodgrace87 and mohr_greentrees are on here and referred me to this site. I am looking to learn more about growing and to make it more of an enjoyable process.

18 Likes

Well from my experience here so far (I’ve not been here quiet a year) you will find that most here are extremely helpful and also willing to help a fellow grower out.

5 Likes

Welcome to og, what kinda setup are you using? Theres a ton of info on here you’ll pretty much learn all you need and a bunch extra

4 Likes

Welcome to OG! Good group of people. Enjoy your stay

3 Likes

Welcome to og. Where was your white widow from? Do you have any pics of your previous grows?

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I hope to learn a lot from you guys

4 Likes

Check out the FAQ section. Lots of knowledge to be found.

4 Likes

@Itsfriday95 Welcome to OG! I haven’t ever been as active as I want to be but great group of people around here from my experience!

3 Likes

Welcome. :wave: Inside or out? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

I am doing indoor right now but did outdoor as well. I have 2 or 3 weeks to harvest Uploading… this is what I have so far

2 Likes

Hi @Itsfriday95, wecome to Overgrow.

For uploading photos, you may have to give it a moment to completely upload prior to completing a post. Otherwise, if it hasn’t uploaded fully, you’ll see “Uploading” as a placeholder. Could you retry uploading your photo?

2 Likes

Welcome! Hope your 3rd run is going well for you and look forward to seeing the picture that didn’t fully upload above! Have any more details on your current set up? I am just about to get everything set back up and go for a run myself. Hardest part seems to be deciding what to run alongside Orange Goji and OHGA… seed hoarders problems lol

2 Likes

subbing to this