New Grower Auto fanatic Houseplant Fanatic

I have no idea what to put here so I’m just gonna start with random stuff I have a 4×4 tent I grow in a coco pearlite mix in cloth pots and plastic cups I mainly stick with autos I’ve already grown a northern lights a blueberry auto a jilly bean and a dragon heart that smelled like literal berry candy
That ended up getting pollinated but I got some good seeds and flower from it I also grow other random plants that I enjoy looking at right now I’m growing lemon kush, lemon pie, a fast 90 and two mystery plants IMG_20201128_151608|281x500

7 Likes

Hello :wave: @TrippyTriskele

Welcome to overgrow!!!

1 Like

this is the super fruit 90 day auto from mark on strainly

8 Likes

I have some and the 110 or whatever I’m growing afew of his monsterkush and snowryder the mk are truly monsters

1 Like

You should definitely add a pic of that super fruit 90 here.

Nice another Calibeast Mark seed grower, is the tall one the super fruit 90 auto?

1 Like

@monkeyman look marks beans grown up

What Is the snowryder like? I might have to try it out

its fast and frosty decent size havent chopped them yet so don’t know about smoke

1 Like

Sounds good :blush:

by the way autos houseplants 2 of my favorite things

1 Like

I am a beginner and I really like to cultivate cars as I am doing I follow you with very much interest congratulations

1 Like

So it’s been a while since I’ve been on here but I decided to actually post something like I’ve been meaning to do the last 2 weeks and I thought I would come back with some pics of my mystery autos in cups that seem to be nearing their end

They mainly smell like intoxicating sweet gasoline with a little citrus note in the background they’re also pretty sticky
and somewhat dense and that’s kinda all I can
think of saying for these beauties until next time👋

3 Likes

Oh and here’s better pictures of the super fruit 90 day auto from mark on strainly

4 Likes

I have some of the sf 90 ssd 110 from mark I havent tried them yet looking good

1 Like

Hello friends I’m back again with more pictures of my plant babies I recently decided to switch the lighting for the two big lemons so they could flower I originally thought they were autos but I was wrong😅 so now I’m gonna have two big beauties flowering in my tent 568f1e9ea675da13fb4cba26b9252aea.0
I tied down the one on the left it was a bit to messy for my liking mainly because I topped it a while ago but it’s definitely looking and doing better the one on the right in the corner naturally grew to have near perfect uniform stems so I decided not to do anything to it other than cleaning up the center and taking off some bottom branches but I’m definitely excited to see how it holds up during flowering but that’s all I got for those two

3 Likes

And now for a little update on one of the mystery plants in a cup and the lemon pie in a cup also marks SF fast 90 just because
First one up is the mystery I cut the other one down a few days ago but I decided to keep this one up mainly because I was curious to see how further the foxtailing would go I even gave it molasses the last 2 times I watered it just for that extra umph I’d say it’s definitely a beautiful foxtailing mess with bright orange hairs😊3cb78238c37328121faf929636b49bc1.0 7deced258c7fab6badef1f7dd3fa842b.0
Next up is the lemon pie i had some issues with it during the beginning and it also had a interesting broccoli scent but it’s definitely gotten better and healthier and more dense the scent has even changed to being sweeter and a tiny bit citrusy as it’s grown which I’m glad about :sweat_smile: it’s also definitely a little top heavy and wobbly which i do like until I accidentally knock it over with a little bump but luckily it doesn’t get damaged easily
I also decided to give this one a little molasses just to give a little extra help before it gets taken down1452159254cd371e738609f6b3708ebe.0 6afa204ac8aa786bb4186033077bc0f0.0
And last but not least Mark’s super fruit fast 90
This beauty still has awhile to go until it’s done but i genuinely enjoying watching this one grow
I had it a bit stunted in the beginning due to nutrient issues but I corrected them and it shot up all the way to the light I eventually had to pull the light up two times so it wouldn’t get burned and stressed out from the heat but it’s definitely doing great now it’s got some nice fat and dense colas with the tiniest bit of purple on the bud and white pistils all over the colas just keep growing and getting more dense as time goes on
the scent is nice too it’s not as in your face like the mysterys in the cups but it definitely has a noticeable sweet pine smell which is pretty nice
It’s also kinda top heavy and wobbly but I cant knock this one over so it’s fine overall I’m happy with this grow :blush:2ca672510b026cb4822c1c446e5fc911.0 5e790c1ae13544376809a23cbfcab55c.0 66cb8445332d772a8ed82d7ad3a73997.0 2d2359fb1730abed69feefed7d133e58.0
Until next time :v:

2 Likes

Hello again friends I’m back with another update
first one up is the lemons that I originally thought were autos but turned out to be photos but that’s ok i changed up the lighting now they’re in the beginning stages of flowering

Second one up is The fast 90 it’s doing great it’s been plumping up more And getting denser the scent is getting more fruity and sweet also more of the hairs are turning orange
Until next time :v:

3 Likes

OK so it’s been awhile and some things happened like the humidity getting to high and the super fruit getting bud rot but the marks lemons I’m not entirely sure what strain it really is are still alive and at the end of their flowering stage so here is an update for those

:blush: till next time :v:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about the bud rot but the lone wolf is looking good

2 Likes