New here to the site

New to the site. Seems cool to me. As for me, second grow going great after a bumpy start. Lots of help from @DougDawson and some other great guys from RIU.
I have a Tendency to take things to the extreme and that definitely includes growing! Thanks again.

21 Likes

Didn’t know there was such a thing lol

Welcome to OG! Different/better from RIU in every way haha

13 Likes

True that ! :100: :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Lastmanstandin31

5 Likes

Welcome @Lastmanstandin31. You will love it here!

6 Likes

Welcome @Lastmanstandin31 - lot of great people here and tons of knowledge.

“To the extreme”, you say? Then I’m certain you’ll feel right at home as some of our members appear to be veritable forces of nature!

8 Likes

LOL, yes sir, there are some great guys and galls on RIU. It is a whole different world to this place so really happy to have found the OG community.

11 Likes

I came from RIU way back when lol… Glad I ended up here :relaxed:

9 Likes

I get that, I am really happy to have found this place. I am sure most know of the drama that can be had on RIU but through all of it I have still met some incredible people and amazing growers there so I am also glad I found it as well. I have already met some great folks here and found it to be a very comfortable laid back atmosphere so I won’t be going anywhere anytime soon :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Welcome to OG my guy let me know if I can help in any way. I have been doing it for a little while and still have my hick ups from time to time. But the cost of true organic best pot in my life I thought would cost me more than 13 dollars an ounce.

9 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: welcome to OG @Lastmanstandin31

7 Likes

Welcome @Lastmanstandin31
Enjoy!

7 Likes

Welcome to og!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard! This place is second to none!

7 Likes

W-E-L-C-O-M-E!!! One question…did you come here with shoes on? If so, kick 'em off, you’re HOME!!! Only a few “bite”, but no sharp teeth. Lots of expertise here, freely advanced. You’ll get your “Official ID” soon…lol. Do enjoy, stay safe. be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :pray: :heart_eyes: BTW, I kinda reserve that far corner over there, don’t require much more, bring my own refreshments.

7 Likes

Hi : ) looking forward to your grows : )

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, Looking forward to seeing your green ladies

2 Likes

@Lastmanstandin31

Welcome! Wonder just how extreme we are talking here? haha

Grow it over

1 Like

Kinda hope you’re the guy that I bought a light from. He said he was a regular on riu, and I pointed him here.

2 Likes

I can’t speak for him but I am pretty sure it’s not the guy you are thinking of. He has the same screen name on RIU as I do.

2 Likes