New here, what is this place about?

Hopefully, this is the right place to post! I just wanted to get acquainted and test the waters, see what the vibe is! I’m a beginner grower and currently have 6 plants, I just moved them to a tent, got them bigger pots, and ordered them a grow light! They for the longest were just sitting at my desk with me, under my desk lamp! haha

42 Likes

1st pip! Welcome to OverGrow! The vibe around here is that this is the coolest weed forum in the world!

20 Likes

Sounds like you’re on the right road and we’re the map :grinning:.
Welcome

12 Likes

Welcome to OG and the last forum you’ll ever need to peruse. This place is a wealth of information and an abundance of talented growers and amazing, kind, generous people from all walks of life.

22 Likes

Some heckling, some playful banter, a lot of love and experience. Knowledge enough to make your head explode and friends along for the ride. Welcome to the OG, grab your peeps and let’s pass a bong!

17 Likes

@Maelasae welcome : )

11 Likes

OG is fine I guess…
People here love to talk shop, compare methods and lines. They even show appreciation toward one another :face_vomiting:

Lol :call_me_hand:

23 Likes

Welcome! @Maelasae
I’m pretty new to OG as well. I’ve never seen anything like this place on the line before! Lol
I think I’ve found a home. Pretty much weened from the other toilets I was circling.
Dig in, enjoy, talk to some people and I hope to see ya around!

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Maelasae!

6 Likes

It’s about love. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Ironic, I do most of my posting on the toilet.

Welcome to OG, @Maelasae!

8 Likes

I mean smoke weed every day. You wouldn’t think it is that hard to find people who agree with this. I smoke, I think it should be legal in every place. We’re taking over the forum is just a starting place. Everyone will have weed eventually.

4 Likes

Howdy, it’s all about Weed and weed accessories.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Maelasae

2 Likes

Site runs on reproductions and seed trading. Definitely some decent grow logs and information too

Good people for the most part

3 Likes

Switch the order around. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’re new here still too bradda :wink:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG. This community will help in all you’re cannabis growing needs :seedling::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG it’s a great forum to be apart of

2 Likes

By objective volume of posts, seems hard to compete with the seed trading/giveaway posts, but in terms of importance, sure.

8 Likes

And that too is a post ‘pandemic’ thing. A horde of beggars arrived with it.

So… let me have my memories :joy:

9 Likes