New Light For 2x4

Well decided to upgrade my light for a 2x4 tent since i was running a mars hydro sp150 and a 600w blurple (epileds and cree diodes )did job but with mixed lighting and power and well in all just needed an upgrade.After a few days looking around and looking at my brothers 2x4 light a cpiderfarm copy yet has meanwell driver and samsung lm301b diodes and dimmer runs great for his 2x4.
Bottom line is I got a quantum board with a meanwell driver and new samsung LM301H diodes delivered today hung today will post more pics of a grow in time but for now 2 pictures below.

What is your opinion if anyone uses the new diodes at all.
Edit; reason forgot wattage of light it’s 200watts

11 Likes

Just curious what did that light cost? So that’s basically a spider farms knock off?

2 Likes

£220 and yes a sf knock off

3 Likes

You UK? Where are they selling?

1 Like

Yes UK and my brother got it for me so unsure just he thought he was getting me same as his but was shocked when found it was upgraded version of his better diodes his uses lm301b so only just got it time will of course tell.
stay safe

1 Like

Looks good. I think you will like the results. Be careful how close you get it to your plants. I burnt my leaves when I first got my quantum boards.

2 Likes

I use sf boards man and think they are great. Toght internodal spacing and I mean the savi gs on your light bill come on

1 Like

Thanks for advice this is main reason I changed as my blurple had 2 20watt cob cree added great yeh but get close and burnt hell out tips.

1 Like

My brother loves his even though both ours are knock offs I accept of spider farmer they still have top notch diodes and driver hope to save on electric as well.

2 Likes

LM301s (B or H) are a great diode. Matched with a proper brand name driver - you are good. :sunglasses: :+1:
OK, they must be using copper clad aluminum PCBs but I haven’t seen one that doesn’t.

Cheers
G

2 Likes