New member 2x doc hollidayxc99 and 2x jungle spice black domina

hey guys,
new here recommended by a very active member. just wanted to show my grow. I currently have 2x doc hollidayxc99, and 2x jungle spice x black domina.
I am growing in a dtw in coco, with air pots. Running the entire Innovating plant products HOG line. I have recently discovered vpd and this is my first grow I am applying this to. So with my lights on temp of 26c nd lights off of 19-20c 64% seemed ideal for me.
I am running under a diy cob setup in flower and some blurple lights in veg.
This run I was culling males. So the js x bd were flipped nov 2. the dh x c99 was nov 11. I have 2 phenos of each and one cut of each in veg.

this is a pic from a week after flipping the dhc99. i had just put the little one in the front corner after finding a male.

this was latnight
and this is them sleeping right now.

Sorry for not posting pics earlier was having a hard time figuring it out, a few beers and one too many dabs lol

30 Likes

Hey new member. :v:

Normally I harass people I mean introduce myself…

So do we! :laughing: :camera_with_flash:

Just being a friendly asshole & razzing you about something I was guilty of. (So, add hypocrisy).

Welcome to the fun.

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Hi @ShuswapSmoke, welcome to OG , as stated above, we love pics . You can find mine’s in the Sick plants and problems section :grin:, that’s why I love to see healthy plants for a change, keep us posted … :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Two great crosses, good luck with them!

3 Likes

@ShuswapSmoke welcome and good luck :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to the party @ShuswapSmoke! Cant wait to see some pics!

4 Likes

Hey welcome to OG :wave:

happy growing

4 Likes

Looking forward to your grow and pics. Got a JS project (through @lefthandseeds) running myself.

5 Likes

There they are !! Look at those sexy ladies. Looking great @ShuswapSmoke

@paintedfire420 and @lefthandseeds this is a long time buddy of mine. I tossed him a few of your beans. He is treating them well :grin::v:

Disclaimer - I’m not responsible for his behaviour on this site :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Whats that supposed to mean lol

_ promise to be on my best behaviour lol

_Also thanks @paintedfire420 and @lefthandseeds these are strong genetics. didn’t even get to put them in a paper towel, they had half inch tap roots a 12 hours after being put in a glass of h2o.

@Mongobongo 7 hours until lights on, will get some tonight!

11 Likes

Just bugging you are a good dude with some skills :grin::grin:

Can you show your set up? :v:

6 Likes

@paintedfire420 @lefthandseeds you guys have names for these crosses?

5 Likes

pics are uploaded dude

4 Likes

I’ve been informally calling it Big Nose Kate. :grin: Fitting too because some of the plants have some serious nose.

6 Likes

lol I can see myself giving a history lesson to regulars

4 Likes

Welcome Buddy…

A fellow BC’er, I am presuming?

Nice little set-up you got there, and some nice girls as well…Welcome to OverGrow Buddy…There are a lot of great peeps here, and a wealth of info…

Check you later,

K.

8 Likes

ya I am in a village half way between Kamloops and salmon arm!
Thanks, been growing for years but new to OG. 3 years indoors now and 17 outdoor.

11 Likes

Nah, no name for them. But make one up if you like! :joy:

7 Likes

Sweet, I did my share of outdoor as well, but after enough bears, Elk, and Rippers…I moved indoors, and never looked back haha.

K.

3 Likes

ya I had my fair share of issues when I was living and growing out doors in central Alberta. Between the crazy weather swings, critters and thieves, I usually ended up with 25-40% of my crop. Switched to autos and had better luck, because no one was out looking for them by the time they finished. Down here its do hot and dry in the summer, got young kids in the house so I did some up the mountain across the highway from me this year. For 4 plants I was packing in 15 gallons every second day. That got old quick. So its indoor from now on only haha. Unless we move to a larger property

6 Likes