Nice grow man! Looks like you got some killer herbs to work on. :punch:

6 Likes

The next run 1 week from flip

16 Likes

Looks nice and full!

5 Likes

Very nice job Shuswap! :clap:

4 Likes

A little update of my next run of these girls (flowering starting jan 28). This weekend I will do a final defoliate and adjustments to even everything out, the dhxc99 is a stretcher they are on the left and Jungle spice x black domina on the right. Here’s to hoping for no power outages and a smooth finish.

Here’s some rosin I made from bubble hash, that was made from My Dhxc99 that hermied on me

And Some bubble I have drying from jsxbd

12 Likes

@ShuswapSmoke bro are you drying bubble in a sauna?

5 Likes

He is throwing it on the hot coals when he is in there for a hot box :joy:

6 Likes

here’s a Jungle Spice #6 x Black Domina. More fruity, but carried that lemon/carrot bit also from the 'Spice side.
Plant got full sun, she looks like she is carrying a coat of leaves on her.

9 Likes

So that’s how high end hash spend there dry time cool gotta get me a sauna , if your next post shows flowering plants in the hot tub I’m moving to B.C.

12 Likes

I bet that would be a good time dump one of those trays right on the coals

5 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie lol i wasn’t using the heat of the sauna. Its in my basement, its 55 ish in the winter and dry. It sat in there for a week, mixing it up a bit every day. Pressed today.

Would be awesome to dump a tray of bubble directly on, all that work to get blasted once lol

12 Likes

Day 16 of flower. Did a few massive defoliates already, but will have to do another and rearrange some tops

8 Likes

Nice press! :yum:

3 Likes

Thank you! I am pretty proud of this one!

1 Like

Day 19 of flower, another massive defoliate and I am sure I am not done.

13 Likes

That looks like some sweet candy there.

3 Likes

I can’t believe how big those buds are for just 19 days :+1:

3 Likes

Looking good buddy!! Don’t know how I missed your thread :grinning:. So late welcome too!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! late is better than never!

@MBVapester Thanks shes filling up fast!

@Shadey Ya its crazy, flipped the light jan 21, saw pistils the 28th. Just a game of keeping it defoliated lol

5 Likes

Day 19??!? Holy shit!

4 Likes