New member first grow

Hello there community looking forward to sharing my growing experience with you all! These gals are around 32 days from seed. Bottom 3 to the right are autos the other three are photo. The back right (Oreoz) is starting to lighten up a little I will give them a worm cast tea and hopefully she’ll darken up. Any thoughts on how they look? I’m open to suggestions I’m a total noob . Thanks everyone.**

54 Likes

Warmest welcome to OG! The folks around here are always super helpful and friendly as I’m sure you’ll find out soon enough. Your plants are looking good, and it seems like the autos are putting out some buds so you should have some pretty smells to share with us soon. Enjoy your stay, if you ever want to know something try the search function, otherwise just ask!

9 Likes

Looking good :+1:

7 Likes

They look beautiful :heart_eyes:

Are you flipping to flower soon?

I’ve never grown oreoz but they seems to have some different phenos! The one in the bottom left is indica bushy and top right seems like a spindly sativa leaner

The autos little baby buds are so adorable 🥹 I love autos.

Eta: no advice for you because I am a garbage soil grower. Worm tea sounds disgusting. :joy:

9 Likes

Looking great so far, pulling up a chair.

4 Likes

Looks great @PlantTherapy! I’m excited to see them bud.

4 Likes

As to how they look, they all look very nice for a first stab it this! Pretty happy plants right there. Good job there. One suggestion I have, is to add a couple clip on fans to improve airflow when flowering begins. That tent is going to be chock full, and it’s important to keep an eye on VPD and lower the humidity. Unfortunately, optimal mold conditions overlaps greatly with optimal cannabis growing conditions, and I lost a lot of crops starting out indoor a few years ago until I got this under control.

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

You have some nice looking plants there.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

What?!? Those plants are barely a month old? What the hell are you feeding them??? haha.

6 Likes

Impressive first grow!

3 Likes

Very nice plants! :grin: Welcome to the OG. :rainbow:

2 Likes

They’re looking good man, welcome to OG

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and kind words! I think I’m going to let the photos go another couple weeks before the flip to 12/12 . The bottom left is a white label (GSC) the top left is brothers grim (cap junky x Rosetta stoned) and the top right is a white label (Oreoz) . Every thing is organic. 2/3 peat 1/3 perlite 1 cup of castings per gallon and dr earth home grown top dress and worm tea. Also put 10+ earth worms in each 10 gallon. (Resimax) I have a few fans in there they were not in the picture. VPD is something I definitely need to research more. . Thanks again everyone I will post more pics as they come along. :heart::heart::love_you_gesture:t2:

7 Likes

But how are they so huge for only being 32 days old in those pics? Inquiring minds want to know! haha.

2 Likes

I honestly was wondering the same thing . June 1st was the first sign of growth. Maybe it’s beginners luck. I started them in ten gallon pots they just started growing pretty fast in the past week . They drink plenty of water as well.

4 Likes

Welcome dude. Off to a great start

1 Like

What do you mean you “started” them in ten-gallon pots? You mean you planted the seeds directly into the soil in those pots on June 1?

3 Likes

Germed in bag after 2 days saw tap root planted . June 1st ish I saw life I could be off a day or two but to the best of my knowledge that’s the date. Next grow I will keep a better grow log.

6 Likes

Tell 'em your secret

10 Likes

Lol that’s great :smiley:

4 Likes