New Moderators and Leaders on board!

Thank you for your input. However we got through it all last night. It’s all cleared up.

3 Likes

bump :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :tophat:

Now that’s the real incentive/aspiration

2 Likes

How do I delete or edit out any info in my PM’s?

3 Likes

Via pencil :pencil2: tool (three dots under every post).

Every post can be edited for 30 days by its creator. After that, only Leaders and Mods can edit the post…

5 Likes

New year, new update, community is growing fast… Everything that admin can get to be happy :slight_smile:

Member activity has doubled during last year and we see new threads popping up every day. Let’s not forget that we are in this for fun! We can’t let some bad apples to spoil it… Our mods and leaders are working hard to keep Overgrow standard high and they deserve our biggest thanks!

To ease them with growing activity I think it is just in time to get some fresh dedicated members to expand the lines of Team Overgrow!

Now without further ado I’d like to introduce new very well recognized Leaders:

@Meesh
@GMan
@cannabissequoia
@anon32470837
and
@Shadey

Please guys get familiar with your new Leader powers here and here. Let me know if I can assist anyhow.

Thanks for your effort!

P.S. To see current moderators, check our about page.
To see who is Leader, check this group list.

34 Likes

Welcome to the club y’all!!!

14 Likes

Big, fat congratulations to all.

Well done, as I have appreciated all of your contributions to this site!

Thanks.

:smiley:

24 Likes

I am happy for yall.

13 Likes

@Meesh
@GMan
@cannabissequoia
@anon32470837
@Shadey

Congrats on the promotions OG Leaders!

I think we can all agree that each of you have espoused a welcoming, friendly, and nurturing community over the years along with significant contributions to the community. Nicely done.

I’m excited to see such great folk taking on the role of forum leaders. Onward and upwards!

18 Likes

Congrats to all for that well deserved position … leb|nullxnull Aplausos|nullxnull troncho6dh|nullxnull

12 Likes

Congrats to all the new leaders. Well done.

10 Likes

Congrats everyone !!

13 Likes

Congrats guys. Well deserved recognition.

10 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe, and to everyone else. I’ve loved it here since I joined and have always been made to feel welcome and at home. I hope I can do my part to help keep it that way for others, too. We’re showing the world how to live a better way! peace

19 Likes

Congrats ladies and gents.

17 Likes

New leaders? Looks like my bean collection needs to grow!

17 Likes

Wonderful, so many leaders are my friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

God bless you and congrats and chapeau from me as well!! I feel so safe and comfortable

here with you all :heart:

7 Likes

Congrats everyone! Whatxh out for that @Shadey guy… I hear hes a little…shady…

And of course the fury that comes from @meesh rage lol jk

14 Likes