New Moderators and Leaders on board!

Thank you @LemonadeJoe, for this opportunity. I’m very pleased to be here, and would love to help anyone in need :slight_smile:

7 Likes

High5!

I enjoy the content you bring to the board… Glad you’re a mod!

5 Likes

I’ve implemented new user group function and created staff group called “TeamOG”. This has some interesting features:

:warning: Any user can call attention of Moderators to their post by mentioning @TeamOG

This will alert whole Team Overgrow, so use carefully… (so I’m sorry for false alert guys, this is just for demonstration purposes)

10 Likes

If you guys ever need some help and need mods, I have quite some free time atm.
Having been Admin / mod on medium/big sites a few years (also as job), I still remember how to do, even after 10 years of a completely different life… :wink:
peace
D_S

11 Likes

I can help too if you need
I used to be moderator on old overgrow website
And welcome to our new moderators
Don t forget to overgrow the world :laughing:

9 Likes

Hi Everybody!

I’d like to introduce new reinforcements to Team Overgrow. Quaternion of long-time members and frequent posters that devoted a lot of their time to contribute to Overgrow 2.0.

@ryasco
@MadScientist
@Calyxander
@Dee.S73

are promoted to Community Leaders with ability to moderate discussions.

Thank you guys, without you this wouldn’t be possible! Thanks for helping to create comfortable place here.

I’d like to also thank current @TeamOG members for setting best example, for their helpfulness and attitude towards new members. You are doing great job having best interests of community in mind! I fully support your actions.

Thanks to all registered users for creating great and friendly atmosphere that follows the track of original Overgrow. That is what made it unique!

-Lemonade Joe

17 Likes

Thanks for the vote of confidence @LemonadeJoe.

Congrats gang! @ryasco @Calyxander @Dee.S73

HppHrvst

13 Likes

Thanks Joe for the burden… LOL !! :joy: congrat guys… :wink:

In last few months OG have been slowly starting to return himself…in addition to Baudelaire, mig, and the others early comebackers, lately we have had the pleasure of getting back with us a few more old cats that contributed to make OG the best growing resource online in the early 200x. like Subcool, Bog. that will get more ppl here, so I am quite confident we’ll have our homework to do soon… :wink:
I definitely hope to not have to use “mod superpowers” more than twice a year, so let’s all play nice on the board and make a plunge in the tank when in nasty mood, ok ?! :wink:
DS

13 Likes

I second the motion! Playing nice is always better.

8 Likes

Congratulations everyone!

10 Likes

Kudos to my compatriots!:+1:

I will strive to be worthy.

10 Likes

That sounds good to me…

7 Likes

Thank you Bhang, for your offer. I appreciate it and will consider in next decision.

In general we’d like our moderators and leaders to be our most respected and most active members. So keeping your activity high and sharing with community is the guaranteed way to become part of Team OG!

4 Likes

Congratulations guys :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome aboard… Now get to work :wink:

Just so its known:

I am here for high quality discussion about cannabis and other gardening topics. I prefer intellectual honesty and fact. My goal is to enlighten and become enlightened and not to be sanctimonious. I do not care much for trolling either, I have and I will crack down on it.

Other than that, enjoy!. Almost a decade later OG still has that reputation of being the best cannabis grow forums ever. I hope you all take ownership of this site so that a new generation of growers and former OG’ers will feel welcome and pass on what we know about cultivation. Novice or expert they should all feel welcome to enjoy the spirit of overgrowing.

15 Likes

Superb statement @GrowerGoneWild

Keep up the good work guys :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I agree! this site is already so much better than icmag or others. I just realized the file limit on pictures here is huge, icmag is tiny, it makes my pics look like crap.

10 Likes

Hello folks.

I haven’t seen much spam related to selling of buds, or finished product. I myself have only banned one user so far that was an obvious spammer.

Out of curiosity, is this a once in awhile thing or are you all getting them too?

3 Likes

No one is spamming me.

4 Likes