New Moderators and Leaders on board!

Welcome aboard to all the new moderators.

5 Likes

Overgrow flourishes and with influx of new users we at OG Team felt that we need some more helping hands! So without further ado I’d like to welcome very valuable reinforcements:

New moderators:

New Leaders:

Congratulations everyone! ::tada:

I’ve also created separate guides on forum use, so you can learn about your privileges:

Good luck to everyone and don’t be afraid to approach me with PM if you need any assistance or advise!

If you need assistance from Team Overgrow you can find lists of users here:

12 Likes

Neat :grin: Thank you, and congrats to everyone!

6 Likes

Congrats to everyone! Overgrow really is growing…

6 Likes

This is great!
You got the right people for the job! :thumbsup:

And thank you to the people elected, who are taking on the extra responsibility to keep this forum pristine. :smile:

6 Likes

Yes,Overgrow is indeed growing by leaps and bounds, I just hope it remains the same as it grows in size. I love how personal and friendly this site and it’s members are…:smile:

9 Likes

You are right!

Thanks to everybody for great community spirit!

Big thanks to participating mods and leaders for their effort and endless hours tirelessly discussing and solving all the issues! (Who hasn’t tried to unravel some large topic to meaningfully split off-topic to new topic can’t comprehend :slight_smile: ).

4 Likes

Thanks to all for enabling me to assist with the maintenance of the most wonderful cannabis forum in existence.
I really like the cozy, harmonious, warm and fuzzy atmosphere OG exudes!
In my experience, it has a unique, very friendly vibe going on. This is extremely conducive to the easy, efficient imparting of cannabis cultivation knowledge.
OG celebrates our ganja commonality with
gracious aplomb.

I promise to do my best to perpetuate this tremendous cannabis resource.

10 Likes

Congrats to all, new and old.

I’ve said it in other threads, i’ll say it again. The whole vibe of the place is home to me.

6 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe and the rest of OG.

8 Likes

Congratulations to everyone! :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks LJ, wow “leader” I’ve got to study up on these responsibilities! Congrats on the growth and success of OG 2.0. I can see every day that we’re accomplishing our mission of education and overgrowing the world.

7 Likes

Right on! Thank you Overgrow! Congrats all!!! Love OG and the community. Now watch your P’s & Q’s! :wink:

Cheers

5 Likes

uh oh @Kalgrae crackin the whip!! congrats everyone. i’ll just go ahead and apologize now for all my off topic posts you’ll have to move :sunglasses: but i have been searching before i make new threads at least :wink:

6 Likes

Super cool!!! Thanks for having me!! Will try my best!!:+1:

7 Likes

Congrats guys!
:slight_smile:
Ds

5 Likes

Yes I got you @Blowingupjake and the cool feature that @LemonadeJoe did for @TeamOG

3 Likes

I’d like to say welcome and big thanks to new Forum Leaders that have put great effort into Overgrow and its community spirit! Everything about their abilities has been already said in OP In general, any novice can ask them for help and they can edit all posts, move topics between categories, open/close topics, split and merge topics for better organizations and also pin interesting topics.

@Worcestershire_Farms
@Fuel
@Sebring
@Morgwar
@Tinytuttle
@99PerCent
@Jellypowered
@Northern_Loki
@toastyjakes
@gordongecko

Welcome!

And even bigger thanks to new moderators that have chosen to bear the responsibility to act when there is some wrong doing. They can handle your flags, hide offensive posts and suspend user accounts.

@Sebring
@Jellypowered
@Northern_Loki
@toastyjakes

I wish them and us success and big thanks to whole Team Overgrow!

18 Likes