New on overgrow (sort of)

Hi All, back on overgrow after a 22 year or so break. I was using the same handle back then and amazed to find overgrow exists after all these years. Times have changed, growing is legal now in Canada, so I’ve been doing it outdoors in my back yard because it would be a crime not to. Grew some green crack and Pineapple Express this year, pretty happy with the results. Looking forward to meeting you all.

29 Likes

Welcome to OG 2.0. Others have found their way back as well @Smalltimes , you may find some of your old friends on this link. Lots of new folks to meet too, make yourself at home.

7 Likes

Your story is like mine. Starts here on overgrow too. Welcome back. I
ll follow along…

GR

4 Likes

Hi Doug, thanks for the warm welcome and for the link!

Will definitely check it out, made a lot of friends in the day, traded clones and learned a lot. Stoked about OG 2.0!

6 Likes

Hi Gravity’s, good to see another OG form times last. Are you in Canada as well?

4 Likes

It’s section 12-127 of the Canadian criminal code.

2 Likes

Lol, it definitely should be!

3 Likes

My pleasure , always nice to meet a fellow Canadian. Here is a link to our Canadian thread as well. There are a bunch of us here.

2 Likes

Thanks again for the link will definitely introduce myself there. I’m also from Ontario, how was your season?

3 Likes

I have a medical license and grow indoors but I shut down over the summer to enjoy some time at the lake and in the woods. My last run was BOG Sour Bubble BX3, was a preservation run. Made over 20k seeds and collected over 1/4 lb of pollen which I sent out to folks here. Was a good run. Now I am on to BOG Blue Kush, seedlings have been started so I am hoping for good things.

I did drop 4 clones into the ground at the lake but they did not do much as I never fed or watered them, just let nature take it’s course. Still got some bud from them though.

4 Likes

Nope USA, Virginia.

wb to OG enjoy

1 Like

Wow, keeping a genetic line alive is a true labour of love, my sincere respect sir!

2 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

1 Like

Welcome back!! I got here as you was leaving.

1 Like

Aww yeah!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (8)

2 Likes

Welcome back @Smalltimes!

1 Like