New Original Diesel Feminized project drop , 20% of seeds pack price for next 7 days

New Original Diesel Feminized Souvenir seed project drop live

20% off seed pack price for overgrow.com members for next 7 days

1.Original Diesel S2 Feminized seed =
Original Diesel 3 clone ( S1) x Original Diesel 3 clones Reversed
Pure Original Diesel in seed form
( double price on both pure Diesel strains as normal as always tiny seed returns )

1. Lon Don Diesel
    Original Diesel 5 clone x Original Diesel 3 clone Reversed
    The insane Fuel pump :fuelpump: this will produce will satisfy any Fuel pump :fuelpump: chaser
    ( double price read above)

2. Double Dipped Cheese Diesel = Cheese x Original Diesel x Original Diesel 3 clone Reversed
    You like that Triple bag Skunk Funk ? , look no further , Skunk x Diesel

3. Where’s my Diesel = Amnesia Haze x Casey Jones x Original Diesel 3 clone Reversed
    3 legendary strains combined to leave you dazed and confused

4. OJ Diesel = SSSDH OJD S1 clone x Original Diesel 3 clone Reversed
    Another hit of the Diesel to make the OJ Diesel

5. 3/4 ( three quarter) Diesel = SSSDH 50/50 SSH/Sour Diesel pheno X Original Diesel 3 clone Reversed
    The SSSDH 50/50 pheno is incredibly potent and hit again with the Diesel is no Joke so don’t make any plans for the day after smoking the 3/4 Diesel

6. Missing Terpenes = SSSDH clone ( legendary SSH Incense pheno taking you back to 98) x Original Diesel 3 clone Reversed
    This strain will take you back to the glory days of the legendary SSH and Diesel strains.

7. Triple Dipped Diesel = Diesel Dipped Cookies clone ( Original Diesel x GSC Forum) x Original Diesel 3 clone Reversed
    Extremely Diesel dominant

8. Diesel G = SSSDH OJD clone x Soma’s famous G13 Haze Male x Original Diesel 3 clone Reversed

9. Everyone’s a winner = ECSD x OG pheno from ograskal x GDP x Original Diesel 3 clone Reversed

10. 97 nostalgia = L33t’s 97 Nevil Haze x Mango Haze x Original Diesel 3 clone Reversed

11. Bag of Diesel = random mixed Fem bag from all of the above but 12 seeds instead of 5

14 Likes

Promo with the Original Diesel Feminized project release

2 Likes

Why don’t you send some testers out to members so they can see what you have in your seeds. You’d have much better luck slinging your beans with this approach imo. Most here will think your pushing too hard to sell seeds without getting our community involved first, know what I mean? Anyway just my 2 cents

I know your legit bc I’ve seen u for years at other place, but most here don’t.

5 Likes

What @nick131740 :point_up:t5: has just said… I’d take a few of those to test when you’re ready.

1 Like

I been selling seeds for over 20 years and there reviews on every well known Canna website out there of my strains from Connoisseur Genetics seeds.

I offer 2 FREE packs to any customers who run a Log of any Connoisseur Genetics pack Ordered from me, and run a log of those 2 packs and again with the FREE pack offer and never pay for a pack again.

I send out 100’s of FREE packs every year to well known online people.

My Instagram page is full of my seed grows we run ourselves

@@connoisseur_genetics_seed_co

8 Likes

Okay I just haven’t seen many grows here with your gear. That’s why I said that

OJD’s pips are as good as any. Grew out one of his diesel hybrids. A diesel ICC crossed to a chocolope male. Tasted like WD40. It was absolutely divine. Also currently have some Lem Chem mix in veg. They seriously stink. For the price and the offers he gives you can’t go far wrong imo. I’d be in on this deal but I reckon I’ve dashed about 4/500 quid on pips last couple of months.

3 Likes

these are some really amazing combos (!!)
mixing OD S1 with the hazes = smart :+1: :yum:

4 Likes

Hey ojd hope you’re having a great day. Do you have any good photos showing the original diesel s2 in veg and flower?

Jesus, people acting like @Connoisseur_Genetics is new… Smh

10 Likes

He also has the bag of strains which I think is a nice discount if my math is correct. He’s got all kinds of old fire. I’m just grounded from seed buying until the holidays. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes