New place, new setup, New grow

first day in the new DWC tubs. Let side is remedy, right side is doc holiday. I’ll veg them for about two weeks then flip to flower.

2 Likes

Ok, it’s been a week. Look at these babies grow!

2 Likes

Update. Started flower yesterday. I’m wondering if I should trim some of those giant leafs off.

3 Likes

If it were me I’d pick away at them remove all that are laying in the lid and selective picking your way up.

1 Like

looking great!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I think i might do that tonight. There are a couple sunburned leaves.

1 Like

Here are a couple new additions, the big one is papaya, and the other is wedding cake.

4 Likes

Weekly update. Just watching them grow. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s been a few days, here they are after a defoliation.

4 Likes

Here is where they stand today. Stretching and flowering! Sorry about the lights

2 Likes

Better pics today.

The whole room

Then remedy x red cherryberry

And doc holiday

3 Likes

Here we are a week later. They are filling in nicely!

4 Likes

New update, remedy hairs are about half orange,

The Doc holiday are only just starting turn orange.

I scoped them and remedy was mostly cloudy with a couple clear and amber. Doc was about half clear, half cloudy. I’m going to see how the remedy looks in a week, then probably get the chop. Doc will go 2-3 weeks more. I’m getting excited!

3 Likes

thought i would add the scope pics :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One got the chop, I’m taking a break and gonna chop the other one later. Here is rcb x remedy.

And the leftovers

4 Likes

Chopped both remedy, got about 11.5 oz. I have 2 of the three doc chopped and hanging. I’ll chop the last one tomorrow.

Kinda disappointed with the total from remedy. I think the res was a bit too cold. I put a small heater in about half way through flower. It was next to the doc, and they are noticeably bigger. I think they could have been bigger if it was two plants in the 55 gal res. They were crowded.

The next round, I’m swapping out to 3 30 gal tubs with one plant each.

I’m doing another remedy, and I can choose from wedding cake, herijuana, doc, papaya, and UFS. I think one will be cake. Not sure what the last one will be.

1 Like

So after the chop I got about 28 oz. Not bad for a first run. Now I clean up, make a few changes, then set it up again!

1 Like

Congrats on your harvest man! Let us know how it smokes! Cake going in next? Heard a lot about that strain, but haven’t had a chance to grow it yet.

One remedy, girlfriends favorite for pain, cake, and possibly doc again. People really like it.

I think i have a problem. I started growing again about 4 years ago. In the past two years I have grown doc holiday, red cherryberry x remedy, dragonsblood hash plant, herijuana, ufs, wedding cake, papaya. A couple others, and I love them all. I keep mothers and clone. And I have a bunch more in seed! I can’t keep this many mothers! I can’t let them go either! What do I do?

3 Likes