New property, new finds!

My wife and I bought an 11 acre property last november. Winter came early and we didnt have much time to explore. This summer we are seeing the amazing plants growing here! We have wild asparagus, millions of raspberrys, blueberries, rhubarb, chives, etc. We just smoked a joint and walked the property collecting raspberries, it’s great to be alive!

50 Likes

Should be looking for morel mushrooms next year and oysters round about now as well

Awesome finds! Keep exploring and show us more pretty things

12 Likes

That’s awesome! Time to buy a bigger freezer for all these goodies!

3 Likes

Oh man I was looking for morels, I love mushrooms, not much for mushrooms on the property so far but this past winter I found a huge chunk of chaga on a birch!

14 Likes

Todays raspberry and blueberry harvest! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Also we have a big bush of what we think is lavender/mint. Smells real minty!

15 Likes

Yep that’s lavender alright haha. What a cool property, some previous owner must have been a gardener. I bet you’ll find lots of rose bushes around too, they tend to stick around decades after people had planted them.

8 Likes

You are right hahaha!!

14 Likes

Looks like a great property, we have about a month before we see blueberries here.

6 Likes

Awesome! We found one blueberry bush with fruit today, but lots of bushes that will produce later.

4 Likes

That could be whats called “catmint”.

6 Likes

The best part, having a fish fry tonight with fresh bass from the pond :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Yum :fish:

20 Likes

That does look yummy. Blueberry season is now here as well but raspberries are just starting.

14 Likes

You’re sounding mighty close to where I’m at lol

2 Likes

Is that walleye? Perch?

2 Likes

My thought as well. Really nice place Rukus.

2 Likes

Large mouth bass :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow you got everything, that’s awesome. :star_struck:

5 Likes

Lucky! Now you’ve got to take the torch from the kind spirit who obviously loved the place & treat those plants like new old friends. :wink: Karma paying off! :smile: :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes