New spoon pipe review Marley Natural

Saw a great add for this pipe and felt it was a fair price here’s what I got

Great communication and very fast delivery
Looks easy to clean and so far it smokes great
The packaging is impressive
Paps

17 Likes

Very nice looking, love the wood! Roundabout what did it cost if you don’t mind sharing?

5 Likes

It is a great design and comes apart easily
Cost 60.00 USD
It’s nicer then what I’ve seen in the local shops
Paps

5 Likes

I dig it! Easy maintenance too!

4 Likes

I had checked out the Marley pipes a while back but was a cheap bastard, i gotta say damn it looks legit seeing this way and not just a stock photo.

4 Likes

Well after several hours of intensive testing
I do believe that this pipe works just fine
Peace
Paps :rofl:

14 Likes

Ok, hold on!!

Am I the only person who sees the Mickey Mantle signed baseball in the background?

F*ck the pipe!

Dude, is that real?!

12 Likes

I zoomed in twice to make sure I was reading it right!!

7 Likes

Oh yeah it’s real :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’ve got a few goodies around

I can’t find the certificate but it s about 27 or 30 years old

13 Likes

I seen that too, what an odd place to have it. Solo cup, vape pen, bud jar, new pipe and oh, oh yeah, just a Mickey mantle signed baseball lol.

6 Likes

Makes perfect sense to me…in a stoner type of way.

3 Likes

It in a place of honor on my night stand next to everything I hold sacred

12 Likes

ok stoned question of the day:
How do they get the ball in the orb.
:space_invader: :robot: :baseball: :softball: ?

4 Likes

It’s a trick. The ball was painted on the inside of the orb before assembly! :nerd_face: Science!
This was done because @Papalag took his stepfather’s autographed Mickey Mantle baseball to a pickup baseball game where his friend knocked a homer into a yard with a bloodthirsty St. Bernard who collected baseballs like steak bones. After failing several times to recover the ball, which included a 4th of July debacle involving the St. Bernard loose at a block party, they knocked on the front door and the blind owner of the home provided him with the orb forgery, thereby saving him from a vicious ass whipping and year long groundation.

12 Likes

I saw that move :joy:

5 Likes

Update cleaning is easy it comes apart easy enough I used hot water and dish soap here’s some pic

!

image|375x500 !

image|375x500

7 Likes

You guys always find some nice gear. Just purchased one of these.

Don’t know what the expiration date is but there is a coupon code I had used for 20% off (pretty good deal at 48 USD): NATURAL20

2 Likes

You’ll really like it so easy to clean

1 Like

I got one of these they are OK. The bowl is not deep as typical of all glass pipes from 2009 on. Weed falls out of the bowl if not strait up and down. It’s NOT worth 60 bucks I’d go to the local pipe store and get a wooden deep bowl.

1 Like

@SkunkHunt101 thanks for stopping by

Great to get your feed back :face_with_monocle: :+1:

I’ve not experienced these issues maybe design changes since then

I appreciate you feedback !

Peace
Paps

1 Like