New strain(s) on the horizon

I have a new strain underway…stay tuned!
#TapiTapi

31 Likes

Line starts RIGHT HERE!!! CONGRATS, bring it on, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks lol…what’s SS/BW?

3 Likes

Sounds awesome, isnt that going to be a grand mother backcross? :star_struck: Im excited!

1 Like

Yeah still made the first row of seats. See you on the other side :sunglasses::green_heart:

3 Likes

Stay Safe/Be Well, so…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You know I will be here :face_with_monocle: :popcorn: :couch_and_lamp:

(Durban Poison x Phila. Ice Cream Cake 98) Yes, Please! :

I guess I better get a move on the last Phila. Ice Cream Cake 98 beans you sent me. :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

…about to start yet another breeding session.
I’m going to cross this Maui Mango Haze(F) with the Phila. Ice Cream Cake 98 pollen I have stored, so stay tuned for that as well…
#MangoSherbet

15 Likes

Your making it hard to resist asking with names like that . Especially in the heat we’ve been dealing with lately ice cream :ice_cream: would be a hit .

4 Likes

What did u wanna ask?

1 Like

Once you’ve made seeds to get a few. Lol

3 Likes

Hell yeah bro…I’m wit spreading the 🪴💚 🪴

7 Likes

…and here’s my third plant I’m thinking about breeding. She’s a Rosetta Stone XX that was given to me by @Maddawg, her along with 3 others were ravaged by squirrels about a month or two ago. They were all stunted from the trauma except for this one…she made a full recovery and I might dust a branch or 3

…so that would be Cindy99 x JH x PICC-98…idk what I would call that🤔

8 Likes

Man, those two plants got ravaged pretty darn bad.
Excellent recovery! :+1:

If you are going to dust a branch let me know as I just collected a bunch of pollen from your plants (C99 x Jack H.) brother.

I’ll PM ya! I have some other pollen and some (wedding cake x gelato) seeds you may be interested in .

3 Likes

Here’s my Durban Poison. She looks like she’s got enough pistil action going on for me to start dusting a couple of branches with the PICC-98 pollen…as bad as I want to pollinate her entirely-I won’t, because I never smoked DP before and I don’t wanna miss out on that…so only 1 or 2 colas are getting “jizzed” on.
#TapiTapi

13 Likes

Second dusting…just to be sure.
#TapiTapi

10 Likes

Best of luck. May she be plentiful for you!

:dove:

2 Likes

I wanna do a small seed run once these Tapi Tapi beans are ready. I imagine I’ll get a few dozen or so out of this(hopefully more). The point is that I wanna see them grow in a setting where they’ll reach their full potential outdoors or in a tent larger than mines. I would love to do it but summer is coming to an end and I believe these beans will be ready by the time winter is in full swing which would restrict me from doing anything outdoors so yeah…stick around y’all.

4 Likes

Thanks!..i got my :crossed_fingers:t6:

2 Likes

How many males…I hope it wasn’t the majority

1 Like