New Strains that stand out?

Want to use this thread to start an open discussion on new(ish) strains from reputable breeders that stand out in your opinion.

I’ll start,

Coco Bamba (Mint Chip x Rainbow Chip) - Exotic Genetix
Gary Payton (The Y x Snowman) - Cookies and Powerzzz Genetics

Both of these have bag appeal, powerful smells + unique high + high yields.

Would recommend at least trying these if you can to see if it’s a good fit for you.

Are there any newer strains that have (unexpectedly) blown you away and now you can’t live without?

14 Likes

I’ve been stuck on lumpys cut apple fritter for a year or two. Great looks, dense heavy producer. Hits like a train.

Edit I can’t live without it

21 Likes

I have nothing but respect for Archive rainbow belts 2.0
Also clearwater Rainbow belts x now n laters

The later was raved about by anyone that touched them

5 Likes

I was going to add that to the list! I haven’t ran it but my buddy does and it has been placed on keeper status. Really OG earthy terps with some sweetness at the finish. Great high too.

Gary Payton has many similarities…

3 Likes

I’ve heard Rainbow belt is perfect for hash makers. haven’t seen or tried it myself.

4 Likes

At this point its hard not to add at least 1 cross into the room. I have a feeling it will be a mainstay going forward.

1 Like

GARY PAYTON had a strong smell in flower and I loved it. Didn’t get to smoke it because it had mildew. Glad I made cuts of it and will be giving it a thorough wash before next run in flower. CHEETAH PISS is another that I admire not super strong but is a great happy high.

5 Likes

Been trying to find a good seed source for Gary Payton as I absolutely love this strain, especially for a cookies hybrid! Definitely gonna have to check them out

3 Likes

Farmer has Peyton

2 Likes

I’ve been very impressed with Wildwood Seeds stuff, autos and photos. Truly killer brand EVERYTIME whether S1’s or his own crosses

2 Likes

Oh he does now? Sweet! I was trying to find beans as I could not get a cut anywhere, stuff is dank ass fire!

2 Likes

do you know what breeder made CHEETAH PISS? I thought that was a super old school strain. Love those stand out happy highs! Will need to try that one out.

4 Likes

Not sure who created it but tiki madman and wolfpack have been releasing repros recently @Phil_Bombs

2 Likes

Also House of the Gardener has a few hash strains : Reine and Barbra Bud (sorry for the spelling)

2 Likes

Just looked and Wolfpack has an S1 made from the tiki madman version. Supposed to be a great S1 too

3 Likes

Cheetah piss was made by Berner from cookies, has no piss smell. More of a gas/diesel smell.

5 Likes

PEANUT BUTTER BREATH — I put it in all caps for emphasis :joy::fire::fire::fire:. Super unique terp profile that’s unmistakable, you’ll NEVER mistake it for anything else. VERY heavy hitter.

Blueberry Muffin from Humboldt Seed Co… … so, legend has it that DJ Short Blueberry has kind of “fallen off” since the early 2000s, and if you want really bright blueberry aromas, THIS is your girl right here. Decent potency but MAN, those terps. …

GMO… .Another one that’s fairly unmistakable and will unapologetically punch you in the f-cking face with dank aromas :joy::ok_hand::fire:. Heavy hitter.

13 Likes

I have been eyeing Peanut butter breath for a while now. I’m going to try it soon. Also anyone try white truffle? Or any of Beleafs stuff? Always looks insane.

7 Likes

Hmmm thought it was a pheno of ssh

1 Like

Tasted the Zenith from a friend yesterday and I got blowed away from the high. This strain just like is a upgraded C99 on crack and it’s just as fast flowering and it had no comedown at all. For everyone who’s looking for something new to get slapped around by, you got grab from Zenith, it’s a game changer.

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes