New Thug pug grow

second pic is Baby :birthday: cakes
By: solfire genetics

25 Likes

Grabbing a spot on the grass for the show, best of luck.

8 Likes

First pic is not correct :confused: idk why that pic is there. That is milk n cookies the mom of another thread I’m growing on. Red runt n milk n cookie = say less :yum: I may as well put that on this thread …so Sayless will be included in this growlog

5 Likes

Taking a seat next to @DougDawson

This will be fun

3 Likes

Hey guys, is there room? Always interested in growing Thug Pug but the seeds have been hard to find at times. Let’s gooooo!

4 Likes

Oh yeah baby!! Let the good times roll!!

2 Likes

mine as well add another grow log to follow… adding to the 190+ threads i currently have reminders on lol

6 Likes

5 Likes

Nice always a fan of thug pug great genetics!

2 Likes

This solfire is coming with #babycakes is a cross of Bahama mama x cake mix! Might as well throw them in as well. So for the official tally we got
Billy’s unicorn :unicorn: By: thug pug
Baby cakes :birthday: By : solfire
Perfect pair By : Clearwater/tiki madman
Smarties x devil driver . since they are only a week earlier than these. I wanna make this effort to get help with my late flower stage issues with botritis. My lighting footprint/ plant count per square foot of tent . :tent: Whatever else may come up. Thanks ahead of time growmies!!!

Out of respect :pray: for Exotic genetics and the best tasting hash I ever had. I am going to keep the new 2020 red pop and 2021 red runtz drop on the other thread. I will post the link if I learn :thinking: how!

There could really birth a good breeding project out of this if the right people give me the right information. As well as continuing my studies and learning as much as I can about breeding this time around :relieved:!

The perfect pair and Billy’s unicorn are reg packs . I’m hoping to get a good stud :pray:! Wr will see. It has to go better than my last one!

If this one fails it will be 100% on me . Not having access. A person going to jail for probation violation cost me my pirate milk / Tropicana cookies project. But it’s all part of the game

It’s why I was on a zoom call scheduling meetings with my representatives for the upcoming legislative session in Maryland! As we are still not allowed a single plant!

Thank you all for coming :pray: I am going to be doing some work on the Christmas :christmas_tree: tree thread .

8 Likes

@Baltimore pull up a chair man you the og round here that I actually can say I smoked with!!!

So much heat in these crosses. I’ve heard these breeders talk about these strains but my seed vault is PACKED! looking forward to see these grow out. Will look for your red pop and red runtz thread!

2 Likes

I have a 4 x4 …bless its little heart! I upgraded to a 4 x8 so I could go into flower. Filled that , wanted one more 4 x 8 so I could just get a lil diversity. Then I got this 8 x 8 . Now I can no longer do laundry, just kidding, but at least I managed to snag some heat to but in this maze of tents!

2 Likes

I’m gonna just slide in here over on the side lol that way i don’t get crowded… Looks like a tasty choice to grow out cuz. Good growing vibes in the air for you!

3 Likes

Uploading: imagejpeg_0(4).jpg…

9 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Fuck thug pug 2 separate batches of seeds all duds

1 Like

4 Likes