New Tic Tok sitet

Hey fellow OGersat the insistence of my daughter who thinks I have no life. She has set up a tik took account for me under the name of… dr.doobie_cc…I will be discussing various topics related to cannibis growing smoking and such including indica sativa landrace strains crosses etc I may even have a guest or 2 but no promises on that. I would love it if you guys joined and liked it. or at least took a look at it thanks in advance I will post a link as soon as the brain child gets done

Peace and stay safe

14 Likes

Not much activity … frech|nullxnull

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMefAvDtY/

1 Like

I might sign up for tiktok just to support you.

3 Likes

Right I appreciate this will be fun I think

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Yeah I know I’m still in the process of setting up the site

Yeah I know my daughter is setting this up and doing most of the tech stuff for it but trust me it will roll in a few and I think.it will be fun be patient good things come to those who wait

Peace and stay safe

Just wanted to see if you had a haircut, as you changed your avatar, always like avatars with personality like yours was … ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

Yep cut my hair shaved the beard

It will be worth the wait

No mountain man look? But covid…

1 Like

Lol not anymore to hot in Florida plus its a PITA but I prolly will never get another hair cut as long as I live

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Followed but couldn’t send you a message…

I’ve been on the weed and obscure side of tiktok for awhile now… Good to see a new one

2 Likes

Pretty much only on thepe normally to monitor my oldest kid but fuck it ill subscribe and show support. Probably be better than 95% of the shit everyone else sends me anyway :rofl:

Just followed

3 Likes

Right on appreciate it

2 Likes

I am on tik tok as well thanks to my daughter insisting
I join I’ve got no idea how to use it besides watching hilarious video’s

2 Likes

Well apparently.you can’t put pics of cannabis plants on tik tok but you can hit a bong smoke a joint show flower flash a titty but heaven forbid if you post a pic of a plant goes right with my rant a bout this politically correctness bullshit in today’s society. Oh wait can I say bullshit?

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Yea, it’s quite the fine line to tow, but well worth it to see you on there

2 Likes

Kinda funny how some of that works ain’t it?

1 Like

Im in. I like the first video,

2 Likes

Nice haircut frech|nullxnull, pleased to meet you … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes