New to og and wanted to share some of my pics

Always looking to better my craft any input is appreciated a few pics to get things started

:call_me_hand::facepunch:

44 Likes

Very nice and thanks for sharing your garden.

What strains are you growing?

7 Likes

Looks like nice quality buds frosty as all heck too. I’m interested in what strains you are growing too. Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

i really like that picture of the blueish purple buds. do you know what strain that is?

2 Likes

I also found that amazing photo when I looked I remembered this fruit

you’re doing a great job there @Blueridge , curious too to know what strain of the photo @anonymous4289 asked

:om: :pray:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Blueridge your weed looks very tasty indeed, hang out, soak up the knowledge, you will love this place. :smiley::v:

2 Likes

Hey boss I’m growing granimals by Cannarado it’s the phinest cut. The pic that’s kinda blurple is my starkiller x platinum Girl Scout cookies- also 7east I have purple bliss sorry I should have labeled what they are. My first post so figuring this thing out. Lol

4 Likes

That’s my starkiller. Platinum Girl Scout cookies

1 Like

I ran out of likes but it looks dank!

2 Likes

Thanks brother I appreciate it. I’ve been working on her for several years now

1 Like

Right on, I just am getting to f3 on a strain I’m working to stabilze.

2 Likes

Yeah man it’s not something you do in a few months like some of these guys. They turn out crosses left n right. I don’t see how they are breeding with that turnaround

3 Likes

No clue. Some people are just in it for money

3 Likes

Starkiller x platinum Girl Scout cookies cross I done. I call it platinum killer but I’m sure that name is gone lol

3 Likes

That’s my starkiller x platinum Girl Scout cookies yeah it’s definitely pretty has that bag appeal. The terps on her are lemon strong with a hint of lime on certain buds… Thanks for the kind words…:pray:

3 Likes

Hey Blueridge that sure looks good.
You got some skills dude. Cool pic too.

1 Like

Nicely done🔥

1 Like

Thank you sir I appreciate the kind words… :pray:

Thanks boss :facepunch:

How bout the name Galactic Cookies or Galaxy Cookies?? Kinda catchy sounding

1 Like