New to OG, my first indoor grow.

First indoor grow and first grow attempt in 20 plus years.

Beans are Skunk Super Hero from Ascend and the local dispensary. Broke soil on November 4th.
November 19
In my ghetto box for now.
I only had 9oz solo cups, so I needed to up pot early. Ya Ya I know I’m dumb I put 4 plants in one 7 gallon pot. Hoping for 2 females, lol I’ll end up with 4 since they are in one pot.

As we stand today.
Got my 2x4 tent this weekend, got more lighting on the way.

Now for a question, how dumb am I? I cut off some big fan leaves on 1 plant as an experiment. Just the top 4 to open up the new growth underneath. I know these aren’t 4 weeks old yet but I have never seen plants so compressed and short.

Lol Ok boys let me have it! I’m a big boy you can be honest. Thanks for all the info and ideas I have already got just lurking around here.

20 Likes

Try raising the light to get some stretching. Welcome. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I love that Ghetto Box! MacGyver Growing taught me that cardboard boxes have many uses.
Ya mind if I pull up a chair?

6 Likes

Looking good! Keep up the good work. Welcome to OG :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Plants looking nice! I’m all to familiar with piecing together the grow equipment as you need it lol. I am still not completely done with the hardware needed to get my tent completed, at least it’s the veg side that is lacking lol. Still need an exhaust fan, and need a couple more circulation fans for the two chambers.

5 Likes

A hearty OG Welcome to ya!!! Remember, we all gotta start somewhere…don’t apologize for a thing. Your plants look very good. Equipment will come, so will mistakes. When unsure, do ask, plenty of Sage Advisers in this group, totally ego-free. Do enjoy a productive week, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, yes…be well!!!..mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @OGBohab! Definitely looks like your on the right track! Like @misterbee pointed out your in the right place with many ego free peeps to help, happy growing!!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!! It seemed like a great group here thats why I joined. Its not like reddit or other newer style forums, I have seen no bs drama threads or fighting here.

6 Likes

No problemo man! Just keep at it. Keep posting and asking. Stay cool!

2 Likes

I think they are starting to show sex but only at the very top nodes and on one side.

Too soon for me to tell, what do you guys think?

4 Likes

16 Likes

Damn, Bubble wish I could get pictures as good as yours. It would be alot easier.

4 Likes

Yeah its a special lenz i found

5 Likes

Too early to confirm sex of your plants IMO.
Check again in a few days to a week. No worries.

1 Like

Nice and some pebbles

3 Likes

Got my light upgrade today!

4 Likes

I still don’t understand. Do you mean the one with the tits is a girl?

5 Likes

That light is cute as hell! Need like 2-3 more.

2 Likes

If you mean my starter light yeah its only 100 watts but it was cheap and it works. I just got the new lights to have more output for flowering. That new little light(in last pic) has the same output as a 315 watt cmh. Its a hlg225.

1 Like

Idk if it will rock like a 315 but I bet it’s bad ass! I wasn’t making fun bro, I’m serious… I like it! You can always get more… those little ones are perfect to start plants!

2 Likes