New to the new OG would like to introduce myself

People call me Birdie…i am currently incarcerated in Florida…soon to be released…i am looking to continue learning…“meet” some good people…and maybe get my hands on some quality seeds for when I am released!! That’s all I’ve got for now…

2 Likes

How long till you get out ?

1 Like

I’ve got about 10.5 months left…

Damn they let you use the he internet in the place you at!? I barely had access to phones back in the year and a half O did for cannabis!

I’m actually in work release…where I am allowed to work a legit job and then return to the facility after work…allowed smartphones…got weights…its an alright way to finish it up being in prison for the past 66months…

1 Like

Edit: just saw ^ that post. Right on man, my cousin is doing the same thing.
66 months is a looong time…

Welcome aboard Birdie.

Stay Hazed,
Jake

1 Like

I never been to prison. Can’t be easy. Welcome aboard Birdie.

Greetings from Costa Rica.

HppHrvst

2 Likes

Welcome. Glad to hear youre getting out soon. And that you can leave for the last bit!

1 Like

Yea man even just being in a prison for 19 months gave me ptsd, I was put in our states super max in WV, Mount Olive state prison. Even tho I was designated a 0 with full outside clearance because our jails and prisons are about 5x over capacity for all the people locked up for the stupidest fucking things you will ever hear in your life!! Glad your out man, Im 31 now but went in 2009 to 2010 and did good on parole so they let me off at the 1 yr mark, I’ve done everything I can to stay out and I’m going on my 7th year since release now so I know you can do it brother! Our state just passed a law to help felons get it dropped to misdemeanors after ten years so it won’t hurt you so bad when trying to rebuild your life and get jobs. A bunch of states have passed similar laws recently and it’s going to start getting brought up in other states I guarantee it. So keep your head up and your nose clean. Good luck homie and welcome to our little community full of awesome guys!

2 Likes

Hello OverGrow.com

Its been a long time since I was last here circa 1998-2000 and just found the forum again.

Glad to be back hope to bump into some old freinds.

1 Like

Welcome from the other coast. Sure to meet some good heads around here for sure.

1 Like

I sat in the county jail 60 days without having committed a crime one of my exes claimed I was behind in my child support, it took the first 45 days to get proof from the initiating state that I was completely paid off. This woman is. Very lucky I did not retaliate upon release. Yet somehow when I was released, I went around the corner and went back in the county courthouse and applied for a gun permit that I was granted in six days.

1 Like

Welcome everybody!

There is now “official” introduction thread. Let’s move discussion there…

I’m closing this one as duplicate…

2 Likes