New to this site.pics of cherrygasm and girltime

5 Likes

Hello Mike and welcome.

1 Like

Girltime day 54 ,in supersoil style soil with a few different amendments than og recipe

8 Likes

Very nice Mike, I would imagine you cant wait to harvest her and smoke some, she looks very frosty :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cherrygasm day 54 ,in same soil type as girltime,

3 Likes

This lemon pheno of cherrygasm has an odd defect

2 Likes

Every little bit counts! :grin:

1 Like

I have seen that before on a white widow crossing brother to sister breeding 1:1 breeding that I did decades ago. I gave some of the seeds to a freind and he was very impressed with 2 phenos that he got from the seeds on eleaning more sative pheno and the other more indica. It was the Indica pheno that did that. It had a small bud growing from the petiole of the fan leaf in flower, and on some of the lower fan leaves in veg it had what appeared to be another fan leaf trying to grow out from the petiole.

Yes it’s strange but not the end of the world, I can only presume it’s due to heavily IBL.

What are yours and others opinions of this?

1 Like

Its only on two leaves
,the other two are exactly what was described in tga menu, one is tall and more og dominant look.the other is shorter with a tigher innernode spacing and spearshape nugs .hope i answerd ya question properly :sunglasses:

1 Like

this is the taller og looking pheno

3 Likes

That looks lovely Mike congrats, I bet you cant wait to sample her when shes ready to smoke. When I had to go look at the one my freind had noticed that was only on a few leaves of the indica pheno.

I see you have had to support her with a cane and tie, must be a nice solid bud structure and dense.

What is the pheno you are looking for exactly ?

Im not sure which pheno im looking for .i took two clones of each so at the end i will have what ever one that me and my wife pefer.i must say that so far the lemonade diesal pheno seems to be the one but not sure untill its been smoked, extracted, etc.heres the shorter ,spearshape pheno

2 Likes

Thats the way to do it Mike back it up, so you can choose after you have done the sampling of the end product.

Extraction are you going to make oil or hash, which method will you use for that ?

Have you looked atthe trichs under a scope ?

I must say it looks like you have had the feeding regime and enviroment spot on from looking at your pictures. Nice.

For extraction i do bubble hash and bho although i am looking into a decent rosen set up .

i has not looked at the trics yet im only in week 8 of flower she is a 10 week strain and im really against touching my flowers untill I have too due to brusing lol

the food regime has been amazingly dead on .has for environment goes im still learning how to control it still gets a tad too warm at times,but thanks for your kind comments

1 Like

Your welcome, and yes I agree touching them doesnt help. I always used to cut a tiny peice off to put under a desktop microscope.

I am looking into the bubble bags too, we always used to use the gas method or alcohol but bubble bags etc were not widely available then. I used to use the dry sift and press method too to make blocks of hash.

You seem to have the patience which is a virtue in the growing game. I hate it when I used to get pestered to take it early.

Like the dutch advert for Grolsch lager says, its ready when its ready and not before. :wink:

1 Like

Night pic of girltime

2 Likes

Nightpic of taller cherrygasm day 56

5 Likes

Damn they all look fire. I got some grape limw ricky going by subcool right meow. Bout 3 weeks into flower.

2 Likes

Great plants, can’t wait to see pics of the buds…

1 Like

Shorter pheno of cherrygasm

5 Likes