New Year - New Gear! 🍻 Last chance! Extended to Feb 15th!

Make sure the time zone is set correctly in your profile. If you hover your mouse over the globe symbol it will show the other time zones.

3 Likes

So a second chance for one member on Discord, that’s awesome. Just being in this place makes me feel like I already won. That said I will happily take a prize if I win :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone and thanks to all involved for putting this together.

4 Likes

No room to download discord. Will the winners be announced here on the thread ?

3 Likes

There is a web page access point, I don’t believe you have to download anything .

2 Likes

Sure, we will announce the winners here in this topic. And I will also send them PM individually.

6 Likes

Donating 100 rainbow ylly f2 seeds, 50 percent germ rate. Awesome plant, here’s a grow thread, Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics hope the winner gets some good phenos!!!

11 Likes

Nice, the Rainbow Ylly red looks amazing.

3 Likes

I got a rainbow purple pheno that was great, this bud smells of adhesive and has floral notes. Awesome plant.

5 Likes

Man that would definitely put some color into a grow . Love it. Need it lol

3 Likes

Thanks @Pawsfodocaws those would be nice to have. Some great stuff

4 Likes

1800 pictures and videos deleted and discord is downloaded lol guess I need to delete stuff more often .

4 Likes

I really hate signing up for new sites, groups, functions…etc.

My info is already out there to a degree I wish it were not :wink: :crazy_face:

I do appreciate your, Overgrow’s, effort, sincerely!

smoke,
WHAB

3 Likes

Nice!

smoke,
WHAB

2 Likes

Cool, I couldn’t figure it out.

4 Likes

There’s alot of good prizes. This should be fun!!

3 Likes

8 hrs away

3 Likes

Yes sir! This is a pretty big one! It’s gonna be fun

8 Likes

The anticipation is building

5 Likes

Yes, I just added another $20 because I can’t remember If I had donated $20 & $12 (This and POM) or not… The site benefits from my old age memory :rofl: :rice: :wine_glass:

6 Likes

Just sliding in under the wire looks like going to be good one good luck everyone

4 Likes