New Year - New Gear! 🍻 Last chance! Extended to Feb 15th!

I can’t even get close to remembering all the items in this raffle. I guess that’s a good thing I’m in!!! maybe next year I’ll be in a position to help make it a even better raffle. For now thou you guys that have donated to this and helped put it together. Your awesome!! The giving in any form on this site is absolutely amazing!!!

7 Likes

Usa and Canada. I’m sure we could figure out worldwide (but I have zero experience in that)

4 Likes

Any time my friend and thank you for helping as you did :slight_smile:

and I hope you win big

enjoy the day and be safe

Dequilo

6 Likes

as we say here in New York My Brother you got to be in it to win it :wink:

so may you win it :slight_smile:

thanks again and all the best

Dequilo

11 Likes

Appreciate the generosity of all here to support Overgrow!!!

7 Likes

This place is worth it!

7 Likes

We have a good community here. Glad to be a part. This raffle should be fun, good luck to all whom entered!!

Paws

6 Likes

Just donated! Thanks for doin this!

6 Likes

Donated, I couldn’t stay away. Lol, good luck all!

5 Likes

Just donated.

6 Likes

Thank you to everyone willing to give for these amazing give aways. You guys are the real deals! Will donate this week and add my name to the pool!

4 Likes

Sent. Thank you.

4 Likes

I’m in. Last thing I ever won on a raffle was a tin of shortbread
…fingers crossed.

PAZ

5 Likes

I’d like to get in on this please. I’d prefer to use PayPal.

4 Likes

Just added my name to the list looks like a wonderful spread of Merc.

Was looking around for some autos to do the spring outdoors this year and our kind OG friend @corey set me up with some beans wanted to pay him back but he mentioned to just pay it forward to the site !

If I’m lucky enough to win something Corey and If something suits your fancy at the above candy store I’ll be giving ya a jingle!

5 Likes

Excellent! @LemonadeJoe should be able to help you process payment :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sound’s good to me brother!

3 Likes

Oops got high and got side tracked payment coming @LemonadeJoe!

What was I doing again? Lol just like the “Jefferson’s “!moving on up to the top! Lol half our Og’ers probably won’t get it! Nothing bad just some old school Tv right there!

8 Likes

I thought it was ‘’ were moving on up, to the east side"

6 Likes

Your probably right been awhile but ironically I briefly heard the jingle few days ago and wasn’t paying attention duh! HIGH! lol

5 Likes