New Zealand Seeds

Just starting a thread in hopes of finding some like minded individuals In Aotearoa who are interested in swapping seeds or even just exchanging tips an tricks😂

6 Likes

Some home grown Critical mass second generation of selfed fem seed

10 Likes

I could send you a pack of BubbleGum Regular Autos if your interested? I’m sure getting seeds in New Zealand wouldn’t be an easy task sometimes.

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer, it can be a gamble getting seeds from overseas sometimes.I Haven’t grown many autos yet but will be definitely keen to try some more as the 1st ones didn’t do so well.

2 Likes

does new zealand really look at the mail like that??

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/108883837/imported-cannabis-seeds-flooding-new-zealand-mail-system

2 Likes

A lot more get thru though😉

I take my offer back, I don’t wanna be responsible for your local officers knocking at your door.

I’m in a legal Country & legal grow, it’s you I’d be worried about…

Quote from your article
" The maximum penalty for importing, growing, cultivating and/or supplying cannabis is eight years imprisonment "

3 Likes

wow. sounds like you need to make your own seed and get them planted everywhere out side, lol
i wonder what they do with the seed they find

2 Likes

Thats alright👍🏾Like i said thanks for the offer.

1 Like

They probably grow them out themselves :joy:.a lot of seeds still get thru, but there is a small chance of getting them confiscated at the border.And yup thats why i make my own seeds​:joy:

4 Likes

Hi mate I’m in NZ , I’ve got some no name regs if you’re interested. I use WSE no worries, never had a failed delivery👍

5 Likes

Cool can we pm an see what we can swap.

Yep all good mate

Overgrow!!

1 Like

One plant at a time✊🏿

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.