New420Guy Seeds

Hey everyone, New420Guy in the house! Any loyal customers here?

25 Likes

Welcome to OG

6 Likes

Nope, but always curious to ask if you have any mutant or freaky strains lol

And welcome!

8 Likes

I bought some of your sour60 auto seeds a couple weeks ago. I have not used them yet, but delivery and communication was top notch. :grinning:

I got your website from a local discord where we post pictures of our plants.

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @New420Guy !

I was perusing your web pages yesterday, one question; do you ship to Canada?

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @New420Guy

Got your Paul’s purple fire and fire cookies and also Bruce banner seeds!

Got my eye on those Tahoe og also !!

8 Likes

@New420Guy nice to have you here with us :slight_smile: I was just looking at your

Pine Tar Kush and Pibeurt

I have grown your Bubba Gum Kush, Black and Blue and Bruce Banner 3 and all did

very well for the abuse I gave them and being hit with frost three times :frowning:

your shop was an absolute pleasure to deal with your service was top notch

so welcome to OverGrow

Dequilo

12 Likes

Bought from you when you first hit strainly.io!!! Was impressed then and even more so now!!! When they say, “you’ve come a long way, Baby”, they had YOU in mind. CONGRATS, continued success, keep doin’ the damn thing!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Hey Welcome to OG @New420Guy , I just started buying seeds again after a long hiatus, sorry have not had the pleasure of running your gear yet!

2 Likes

Welcome. I’m sorry to admit… but I don’t know your work but I’ll try and do my homework :grin::+1:

Ps: are you considering any special packs for OG users? Just a thought.

4 Likes

Hey! Welcome to OG!

I’ve got a batch of your PTK running right now! So far, so good. Just flipped them to 12/12 about a week ago.

3 Likes

H Gpaw! Yes we do ship to Canada and if fact, we have a new Canadian (only) website… but you can order from either site. https://New420GuySeeds.com and the CA site … https://New420GuySeeds.ca

Thanks very much!

11 Likes

Hey @New420Guy, long time fan. I’ve never had any problems ordering, and I’ve grown some plants I really liked out of your stock. Especially your reproductions of Black Domina from a few years ago – killer stuff! Can you tell me where you originally sourced yours? I have a few more I’d like to grow again soon. Also excited to try the “purple maze kush”. It sounded phenomenal.

7 Likes

Amazing, just looked through all your strains. Defiantly added to my Canadian Source list.
tenor (5)

4 Likes

Welcome to og. Ive started looking at your gear on strainly lately but im glad i checked out your site. It looks good and will be picking up a few packs from you before long.

4 Likes

Was just checking your site last night

4 Likes

just looked your in the USA and take CC’s lol that will be easy

1 Like

So, now that @New420Guy has been here for an hour or so, should we ambush him with a group-buy request? :rofl:

8 Likes

Did you check his prices. They are already way cheaper then most breeders work. 30 bucks for a 10 pack!

6 Likes

Love it…
No, freebies

2 Likes