Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

We definitely have great summer’s!! But yeah where I live is high altitude and gets icey in winters… butntje rest of the seasonsare butter hehe

1 Like

That sux… we’ve had water restrictions here recently and Cape Town has had a massive drought… thankfully they get winter rain and this year they finally got. Dams are almost level again. Up where I am we get summer rain which is awesome but hard on the outdoor girls and humidity builds up a lot in the greenhouse … then the fight begins… pm… bud rot… arrrrrrgh

1 Like

I’m still trying to figure out how in the hell someone decided to call mj a weed. I’m much better at growing weeds. lol

2 Likes

^^^^^ manual like override. . . We’re gonna get you good at both :wink:

1 Like

So, I transplanted one of the reveggers. It was a complete shit show. It was too dry and I had to cut away the fabric pot. It crumbled pretty bad. Got the plant in the new bag and watered. Hope I didn’t damage it too bad. There was a lot of room in there still. I’m gonna leave the other 4 alone for awhile. Realize that I need to Amazon some more soil anyway for when they actually need repotting. Ugh!

1 Like

I let my other plants go too long without watering. The heat of the last 2 days really dried them out. I was trying to get them a little dry for transplant but went overboard. Shit! They seem okay, but I’m sure they are stressed. Gave them all food and water except my one transplant (water only). Oh well, these are my first grow and as far as I’m concerned they are experimental.

The 5 auto sprouts however are happy as little clams. Growing a second set of leaves. Gave them some water and put them out in full sun. Note: those little suckers dry out fast. Good thing I’ve been really eyeballing them.

1 Like

No nitrogen for the transplant survive for a while! Vitamin b and a low dose of K will help transplant shock. . .

1 Like

I watered the hell out of it. I have some voodoo juice and b-52. I’ll give it some tmw

1 Like

I really blew that. It was just so hot the last 2 days that I didn’t want to be outside. I really should have paid more attention to them instead of just the babies. Crap.

2 Likes

No education is free, this just cost you some time and aggravation. Don’t let it get you down too much we have all been there. :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve watered the transplant. Wondering if I should whip up a gallon batch of b-52 real quick and put it in there now

1 Like

Hahaha welcome to the heart aches of outdoor growing. . .be proud most people won’t even try outdoor because of that exact reason. To much “work” I guess. . . Damn automation

On the b-52 . . .Sure but only give them 1/2 or 1/4 now that you’ve already watered and the rest the next day or 2

I’m having a rough day. I’m gonna go whine about it on my revegging thread. lol So I can look back

2 Likes

Outside potted plants. Strictly water today. 5 hours later bottom leaves are turning yellow. Does this mean water ph issue or do they just want a nitrogen feed?

Second question… I have been using fish fert 5-1-1 at half strength. I saw a fish and poop nute that included quano… which one has more benefit.

Hello, I’ve moved your question to your original topic to keep your questions in context… Is there any reason to have them in separate topic?

1 Like

Oops my bad! My apologies

1 Like

Babies today… When are they officially considered vegetating?

3 Likes

I usually consider my seedlings “vegging” when the first set leaves appear.

So…now!

2 Likes

Look at this! Something bit off the ends of 1 of my baby’s leaves. I guess they didn’t like it cuz they spit them back out into the pot. Mothertrucker!

2 Likes