Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

Aww lucky little bugger… I’ve lost hundreds of seedlings to vermin… might be good to raise them off the ground at night.

2 Likes

Lol check for ants. . . Im not saying that’s what did it but humor me lol
Oh and she will be just fine

1 Like

Gave the sprouts 1/6 strength of Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice and B-52 for root health and development. First feeding with anything besides water.

Note: Manufacturer’s full strength is 1.58 tsp per gallon. I added 1/4 tsp of each to 1 gallon.

9 days after all 5 seeds cracking the surface… so this is week 2 of veg or week 1?

1 Like

Whatever the heck it was didn’t like it and hasn’t been back. :grinning:

Lol well good keep an eye out though

Day 11 - Fed 1/3 strength fish fert 5-1-1. I teaspoon in 1/2 gallon

3 Likes

Woo! Let’s see how they do!

1 Like

They look perky after just 2 hours. I’ll check on them this evening

Pics?? I like pictures!

I’ll post more pics over here in a day or two! I just finished everything out in the garden and it’s hot as hell

1 Like

Okie dokie sounds like a plan

Side Note: Growing my meds seems to be just as good for my depression as the meds are. All the time I spend in the sun making things grow and time spent learning and researching this new hobby keeps my focus outside of myself. Not sure it helps my anxiety much though. I get some weird stress from being unsure of myself and such a novice. And probably cuz I don’t really have control over a plant. lol However, overall it gives me a sense of peace.

5 Likes

Lol and that’s why I try so hard to get people to get into growing in general. . . It’s so therapeutic in itself! No matter what your growing you should feel good doing it!

2 Likes

I love flowers and you bet I’m gonna plant lots more of them in the future too!

2 Likes

Glad things going good there M. Growing is so therapeutic and i suggest it strongly as an aid to depression whenever I find out a friend is suffering. Sunshine and dirty fingers and bringing up colourful life is a healer for sure … one love from the Valley Vimana

1 Like

I guess they liked the feed

3 Likes

Awesome stuff!! Not too bad, huh?

1 Like

I think so too! Great job​:+1:They look a little heat stressed but other than that :camera_flash::camera_flash::camera_flash:

1 Like

Not sure what to do about the heat. Can;t really control the sun

Shade cloth. . . It’s the heat of direct sunlight crinkling your leaves. . .if it gets worse i would but your plants with also grow thru it but will some stress which you don’t want for autos really but . . .i will have auto seeds to give you before those little ones are done. I can send you a few now if you need them. . .I don’t think @ReikoX will mind if i regift a few

1 Like