Newbie from Florida

I really don’t know where this belongs but I was wondering if there was anyone here around the Central Florida area, just trying to gain friends/connections that have the same interests as me :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

@Heliosphear :postal_horn:

5 Likes

I am in Polk county if that helps @FloridaMan13

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. im a bit farther south. Everyone stay dry! Haha.

5 Likes

Oh good another Florida Man. We could use more of those! Welcome to the show!

4 Likes

Get a few more and we can call our self’s the dirty dozen of Florida. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ole Grady Judd area lol, I’m a bit more north Marion county area

2 Likes

Yea I am in that Sheriffs territory, but on the bright side rent is cheap out here.

2 Likes

It’s not too bad out here, kinda turning into a bigger Gainesville which is the downside

1 Like

We always perk up when going through Marion county. They don’t mess around.

3 Likes

I’m a big’ol softie for Florida. I spent a lot of my childhood in Lehigh Acres… before the meth.

6 Likes

Gainesville is not that bad of a city. Spend a day in Orlando and you will sing a different tune. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m as small town as it gets lol anything with a mile stretch of stores is too much for me :joy:

2 Likes

That’s all of Florida, it’s only getting worse

2 Likes

I live in a small town myself, but I have to go work for the mouse overlord everyday so I get to see all the fun stuff. :unamused:

3 Likes

I still think Gainesville has the best herb in the country. Cali boys would come begging for genetics and they were supposed to have the best. lol

4 Likes

Gainesville Green, I would love to get my hands on some reg seeds of that.

3 Likes

@FloridaMan13 so what strains of weed are you into?

2 Likes

I got some but they are old I only have a few. It’s one of my future projects. The locals call it Micanopy Madness not GG.

3 Likes

That’s something I’ve been wanting to get my hands on, I haven’t really ventured past medical strains but I’m a big history buff when it comes to strains so I like to learn about lineage. I would like to find a original Crippy, Gainesville Green would be a good genetic to add to the bank

3 Likes