Newbie seed giveaway (CLOSED)

@Oldjoints do you have some left behind there?
It ll be a pleasure get this.

1 Like

Yep will send your way.
Give me your info…….

Hey @Oldjoints can I get in on this? Mystery beans would be cool for my 1st journal on this site.

1 Like

You bet
Send me your info……. @Creature

1 Like

Im new here, definitely interested! Let me know if it is possible to hook me up!

Lol,I would say you are new. Were a member for 2 min before hitting the giveaway thread. Welcome, drop by the introduce yourself thread and say hi if you have a mind to.

3 Likes

I found this place on DIYgreenlife/sebring. Pretty neato place. I’ll drop a post.

1 Like

Cool bud, it’s a great place and Sebring is amazing. Nice to have you join us.

2 Likes

Hi @harveest, welcome to OG! Have fun!

1 Like

Send me your info……. @harveest

1 Like

Ok folks the first 5 envelopes went out………
I will send out the next 5 in about 3 days or so.

4 Likes

Tomorrow will be the last day I will be accepting users to receive these seeds from me.

But stay tuned as @Misterbee will be giving them out to users as he see’s fit in his giveaway as I will be sending him the leftover seeds to distribute.

Thank you all for your participation and interest and please show pictures of what you produce so we can get an idea of what strain this is.

And feel free to hit my profile and give feedback on the link provided there or in
Trading Post / Traders Feedback.

5 Likes

Yes I’m new and would love some seeds …trying to get everything together for my first grow

Send me your info………

2 Likes

what this free seeds, wow i would love some myself if any left, that is so awsome of you to do that

Send me your info…, @Blackwidow418

1 Like

Please erase your info. Never put your personal information in public.
If someone wants your Info message them.

2 Likes

Sorry guys new to this, my bad, didnt know it was going on wall

1 Like

don’t worry about it, we watch each others backs… Personal info like that goes via DM, and many choose to delete those messages once the other party has the info. Just a precaution thats not really a bad one…

4 Likes

I am new to OG though not a newbie to growing. I have no kush of any sort and would love some of these if there any left.