Newbs here, 1st post. Read plz

Yes please. Thanks bro

1 Like

No problemo my man.

1 Like

It’s like copy and paste, but there’s a quote option when you highlight the section you want.

1 Like

Welcome to OG! @CADMAN sounds like you will fit in nicely

2 Likes

Hey @CADMAN Welcome to Over Grow!!

Another fine member for the Canuck Brigade… :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Welcome from down south in Prohibitionland USA. Great place to be for those that love to make and distribute seeds. Also a great place that’s free from a lot of the drama that has ruined the other forums.

1 Like

Check this topic:

2 Likes

Welcome @CADMAN I’m also a seed lover! Great place to land. Thanks @LemonadeJoe for all ya do bud.

2 Likes

Hello Og’s I have been surfing around different forums for sometime now. I always like to read up on the latest breeding projects and preservation projects. The 81 skunk project prompted me to sign up. I love growing and sharing my experiences with other growers. I love to see all the pictures of the different strains and all the diffent phenos to be found. I have a pretty good seed collection I have hoarded over the years, but have been looking for the Old school heavy hitting Skunky strains for some time now with no luck. It is great to see all the work being done to preserve these strains. I am excited to be here and will be posting some of my grows to contribute to the site as I grow along.

2 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @wierdly .

1 Like

Hey All,
Long time smoker, first time grower here. I have ALWAYS been enticed by the science/art that goes into a grow, and I just can’t hold out any longer :wink: I have a handful of seeds rescued from my grinder, and I’m going to be starting with them for training. This is a great day.

2 Likes

Hi guys and gals, just call me Scuba…! Long time smoker beginner grower with Northern Lights, Wedding Cake and waiting on my White Widow beans to arrive… I’ve got a 4x4 tent kit on the way but I still need to order my nutrients and testers…

Hope to learn a lot while I’m here…!

Scuba,

1 Like

Welcome Scuba!

1 Like

Thanks…!!!

1 Like

Hello all ,
Washington state Medical Grower I have been growing for a couple decades and have a friend here and joined to look around and possibly help a few out with general knowledge of growing.

2 Likes

Glad you are here BlindShot, and welcome to Overgrow! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

There’s some interesting projects going on and lots of stuff happening as spring slowly approaches.

I hope you decide to post your next grow here.

Cheers
G

Hello! I’m NiteSiren and new to the Overgrow community and from NY LI. Took me awhile to find the Intro page to post my 1st post. This is my 2nd year growing, started growing during COVID and accidentally crossed 2 strains during that time and now I have no idea if the seeds will produce. Hope this community will offer lots of info and advice to me!

hey there @Nitesiren ! glad to have you here on overgrow. i’ll link you to the official introduce yourself thread here, but i’m glad you’re poking round here.

i know you’ll find lots of great advice and hopefully even better camaraderie.

you know the only way to find out if those seeds will produce… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks! And I posted over there! I’m willing to share some of my accidental seeds if someone is willing to do a grow journal, I just don’t have the patience and time to start a journal unfortunately lmao you know work/responsibilities get in the way too! (I somehow have no idea how to post correctly sometimes lol)

Please continue discussion in our official introduction topic: Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)