Newish to the site drop ur first grow pics here. my first attempt

what’s up man. looks like you need more air flow in your grow, considering how much mold is growing on your soil. also those plants that are in the clear tubs should be transplanted in to dark opaque containers. but just like the other guy said, don’t be discouraged. you’ll get the hang of things. also like he said, add more perlite to your mix, Cannabis loves aerated soil.

1 Like

Whatever you do, don’t eat the brown mushrooms.

3 Likes

If you have an organic situation then that is how the PH is balanced. My pots grow shrooms for awhile then the PH is good and the plants quit feeding them and they die back. Later if the plant needs it, it feeds the shrooms more and they start growing again. If the shrooms keep blooming and the plant dies back then the SOIL is not balanced enough for the plant to control the PH. If that happens YOU need to start controlling the PH and after harvest rebuild the soil. I hope this helps, there is a ton of literature out there explaining this concept. :grin:

6 Likes

1 Like

I also re-planted another seedling just in a 2 liter bottle for now till I can tell the sex of them the other ones that I put in a toats I regret putting them together but we’ll see what happens

some of this n that…
FOE20

8 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Salutations ThaWeedGuy,

I gave you stars each time i could see low-profile cotyledons. A good thing with that is the fact they practically stay were they are after a while, meaning a good subject has nice cotyledons until the end…

Now you need to reach 13 fingers on healthy-look leaves to be my new hero! :wink:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

4 Likes

They’re looking beautiful dude. I’m with @Egzoset now you gotta show us some thirteen fingered leaves!

3 Likes

this is what miracle got does for you. Been growing since the 80s and did all that fancy soil stuff and found this works just as good and now that I am an old man it is a lot less work to. You need to let the soil dry out. That is why it looks so heavy. Only water when the plants need them. If you do not have a meter then stick your finger in the soil two inches plus. If it is dry that far down you can water or you can wait until they wilt.

5 Likes

Sorry I forgot to tell you all what you looking at. The two in the back are girl Scott cookies. The one on the right will be ready on the 7th the one on the left is about a week behind. They have a 49-63 day flower time. The two in the middle are bubblulisous (spelled wrong I know) they flower in 63-70 bays. The two in front are papaya and flower in 63-70 days. The middle one on the left got to tall before I transplanted her and the stem got pinched so she is super cropping with out me trying. This is the first time I have grown these so I didn’t pinch them. I wanted to see what there growth pattern was. The GSC will respond very well to the fiming technic.

3 Likes

How tall do the plants need to be to get 13 fingers on the leaf? I just wonder how a leaf with 13 fingers on it has anything to do with the potency of that plant. Having a degree in agriculture. They thought us it was all about the genetics in the seed not the leafs. Maybe I was thought all wrong.

2 Likes

Welcome @Kelly! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you. I am here to continue learning how to grow better bud and to share what I know about it. I use a 400 watt halide for veg and change to hps (high pressure sodiam for those new to the subject) for flower.

3 Likes

Salutations Kelly,

Good for you! I was only grown on a farm…

Have fun!! :peace:

1 Like

Ya so was i, a pig farm. My job was cleaning pens after school. I hated it then but now I have to say it was some of the best training I had. Thanks

1 Like

Hi again Kelly,

Pigs, rats and crows are particularily intelligent animals; wolves too apparently - and that’s only one dimension among many!

In those days our fathers had too few words to open young eyes on these wonders of nature and share the fun the way National Geographic does it now on TV, unidirectionally though… Cameras enhance human memory a lot, engrave these moments in the stone of time so you can enjoy these most special treats a maximum, i’m refering to dame Cannabis growing her noble molecules. Assisted by all sorts of foreing lifeforms living in symbiosis with her roots, etc., etc.

My “window” has passed but at least i tried and i’m glad i took the time to fix a few moments, maybe some day i’ll find that picture of a 13 fingers leaf which i delayed until it was time to pack. I might post it someday but if i do i’m not sure we’ll see the same thing. Euh… Actually i doubt it has any value except for myself, no bid deal.

The important thing perhaps is all about sharing the fun and today we live in a world which takes multimedia for granted, so there’s no good reason not to aim for excellence! Noticing there’s also a notion of novelty intended in the title i can’t but stress it further: guys, if you decide to capture snapshots then keep in mind that a camera is useless without proper light, lots of it and even with the green spectrum included - unless it’s not meant to be shared between humans.

After it will be too late, the excitement of the moment is gone and once you loose the freshness of novelty another guy will take over to renew some perspectives again!

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

4 Likes