Newish to the site drop ur first grow pics here. my first attempt

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thought I would share these two with you. Spent the day removing fan leaves that was blocking the light to buds. Got. To counting fingers on leaf. Smaller leaf has 13 fingers on it. Wish I could of let it grow but did not know it until I had removed it. Still don’t know what it has to do with potency but there it is. So have faith because with some girl Scott cookies you can do the same. The GSC are getting close. Tomorrow will be 49 days and they look like it has snowed on them. The artichokes are clouding up nicely. Waiting to see my first amber. Then they come down. I prefer the up high over couch lock. That’s why I don’t what for 10-25% amber. Everyone keep growing and my your grows turn out how you want them. Thank you for having me.

5 Likes

Is this a new term? :confused:

4 Likes

An artichoke that produces trichomes! i could even begin to like artichokes for that one.

5 Likes

Sorry this striped phone changes the word if it doesn’t recognize what I am typing. That is supposed to be, the trichomes are clouding up nicely. It just tried to do it again. I would love artichokes to get cloudy to. Wouldn’t that be wonderful. Thank you for pointing out my mistake.

4 Likes

See what I mean. I wrote stupid and it put striped. I am going to have to watch it much closer so it puts the right word in place.

4 Likes

Ha! Ha! It is nice comic relief. :grin:
@Egzoset Hey bud a 13 fingered leaf.

4 Likes

Salutations Ryasco,

Yeah.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

3 Likes

I cut all of the fan leafs off yesterday and they grew back so fast I shoulda took pictures yesterday

1 Like

This thread reminds me if the OG1.0… HAHAHAHAHA!

Keep on growing bro!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Salutations Kelly,

Don’t ask me who made this statement specifically, i only have short-term memory for statements made by guys who should do less social and more of what they’re best at, presumably.

From personal experience though i can tell i never had 13 digit leaves behind a windowsil, even if it’s displaced 3 times a day in order to follow the sun trajectory… I tried, even had reflectors to re-direct sunlight back at the plants. M’well, somehow none ever reached 13 fingers! Never, i swear.

Then eventually “The Borg” arrived instead. Hence my long alias: Egzoset, “Vaporist of Borg”…

Everyone should enjoy the view while their good fortune lasts. That’s all i know.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

4 Likes

Harvested my first grow and moved new plants into tent.

Uploading… Uploading…

5 Likes

We’re does one get those seeds/bud :thinking:

They look amazing man congrats

I am sorry if I up set you. I was just kidding around with you. I believe it has more to do with the plant genetics. That leaf came off a bubbielicious plant. My papaya also has Hugh fan leafs with large number of fingers. I have seen pictures of other papaya plants from nirvana seeds from the 90’s I think and it was the same. Huge fan leafs and large numbers of fingers. I got my seeds from nirvana also so it gives credit it my theory. Again am sorry if I upset you and please if there is anything I can do or help you with by all mean let me know.

1 Like