Nex420’s Outdoor Adventure

I used to have a login before this one when I lurked years back, but never had a thread. So I thought it’d be time to share some of my grows in OG.

The last few years during the pandemic I’ve had some pretty large outdoor growing, but now since life’s speeding back up, I’ll probably scale back.

Anyhow, here are some pics of the off-season winter haul.

DNA Strawnana
DNA Sorbet#4
Cannarado Red Meds
Cannarado Snooker
Cannarado Grape Gasoline x Horchata
Rare Dankness GTH#1xSTR
Symbiotic Genetics Nam Wah
Symbiotic Genetics Bitter Orange
Symbiotic Genetics WC#18xBP#9
Symbiotic Genetics Miracle Fruit
Seedsman Orange Cookies x Nichole
Nirvana Papaya
Nirvana AK48
Nirvana Super Skunk
RQS GCP

Lots others that I just can’t think of right now, I’ll add as I go :slight_smile:
Love enjoying sativa dominant strains but since I always love pressing rosin, I tend to lean more indica these days on some strains so I get good extraction friendly flowers.

Feel free to post anything up in here. I’ve got so many pictures maybe I’ll just add as I go too.

28 Likes

Like your images @Nex420 !!!

3 Likes

Nice work, particularly like the one falling through the netting!

2 Likes

I’ve seen this movie… It’s executing an escape… :vulcan_salute:
:grin:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thank you. That was from the summer haul area this year. Had quite a few plants in that area but this is one of the later blooming ones, a Lemon Skunk x Panama Red cross my buddy shared with me that he created.]()

17 Likes

Here are some more shots :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Nice garden man! :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks brada, appreciate the love.

Here are some balls discovered yesterday.

& a transplant.

I’m usually a coco coir whore, but recently with my lazier ways, I’ve just stuck to cloning and seedlings in coco and transplanted directly into the ground outside to finish organically with the auto water system.
Top feeds - all organic.

8 Likes

Just been licking peanut butter off the paper this weekend.

Chopped a few plants as well :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That is some great farming . Most impressive outdoor looking harvest!!! Frosty!

Thank you for sharing the photos and overgrowing the world :earth_americas:

Can’t wait too read and see more of your journey!

God bless

2 Likes

Welcome aboard brada, free joints at the door - help yourself.

Thank you for the love as well.
This time of year is some of the best flowering weather.

7 Likes

I’ll pull up a chair for the fireworks and get comfy !

I can’t wait to have you pop into the “sun grown bud is better thread” I feel you will sway many :slight_smile:

C u around …feel free to pop in my diary - Calixs indica run… Shit show but I’m trying :slight_smile: learning and burning

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by Calix, you’ve got a nice journal, I think I’m almost half way through it.

Heres some nuggage I’m trimming up tonight

7 Likes

Cheers to Monday all

7 Likes

That’s kind of you to swing through my journal!!

Man -your flowers look like a french delicassy of pastries .

The buds Frothing! There’s more crystals on your sugar leaves than my past two harvest LOL

I am not worthy!

2 Likes

French delicacy :smiley: , that made me laugh.
Can’t wait to try the sugar out lol.

Ive been doing organic soil grows the last year and a half. Before that it was strictly coco coir. Feel like there’s still room for improvement but things are getting fine tuned and feel it’s getting better.
I actually really enjoy my coco results but just don’t have the time anymore to commit.

4 Likes

Jesus OG

& some other meds :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Had some fresh press for solventless Sunday :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Took down a few plants yesterday. Plan to take a few more out this weekend. I’ll post pics after I get final trims.

Here is a Strawnana that’s starting flower & a Cannarado Birthday Funk & Grape Gasoline x Horchata that are starting to bloom as well.

6 Likes

Banana OG x LVPK by People from under the Stairs Genetics - this was a gifted seed from a fellow growbro.

& last 2 pics of Sorbet#4 from DNA.

6 Likes