Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Sorry man, I know it gets RANDOM in here, but that is how my brain works also. Gotta have 4 things going on at once or I am bored !!!

I will try and keep it more streamlined from here out, but cannot promise!!

7 Likes

Oh come on why can’t you promise!? Just shows you how popular this thread is everytime i come to there’s 100 posts but a picture is worth a 1000 words so I can catchup quickly :laughing:

3 Likes

From TonyGreen…talking about my cut JW of GG4…GOOD STUFF…he knows the plant, can just tell by what he said
Based upon that, Im right where I should be. I am spoiled by @50State Orange…and my AH, they both are magnitudes larger , they pack on steady and even, maybe GG4 will have a big push at the end. @Tonygreen says they shall, he sounds like he knows what he is talking about. Glad I am not wasting my time on this.

7 Likes

I push my GG4 JW cut till 70-72 days for maximum yeild and terp levels. She still isn’t as good as the Space Monkey imho it lacks flavour but ticks all the other boxes looks, smell, yields great just tastes bland.

10 Likes

She will go 70 minimum @50State.

Your saying Ill be better going S.M X O.G. …???

Kicking the Gorilla to the curb??? Your Orange Goji is/will/should kick lots to the curb my friend. Think about what a dude like Tonygreen could come up with with a handful of OG beans and a few runs…

4 Likes

You see her here at 38 days…ON TRACK??? What you think50???

2 Likes

I would think the OG will invigorate the GG4 with much needed flavour much like the Wookie male did for the Space Monkey cross.

They look fine for day 38 they do start rolling soon and are very tight nugs so weight builds quickly with them. If you don’t like the GG4 you can always squish her for that Rosin goodness.

7 Likes

Tony’s could do amazing things with them I’m sure I’ve seen his thread on RIU once upon a time. I don’t think he’d be too interested in them since he seems more into the GG4 seed making business and he does a stellar job of that. I’ve seen many successful grows with his gear and I have a couple of his crosses but no BXs unfortunately.

6 Likes

Makes me wonder how long it takes for the water in the upper pot to be consumed. Or maybe it just takes a while for the newer h20 to mix and then finally take the place of the old h20 in the growing medium…? The rez is easy, as you you replenish it, it kinda is what it is right? Really anxious to get your input on the jacks nutes. I have a bunch of other stuff as far as nutes id like to run by you also. Just want to make sure that its the kinda stuff i should be putting into the octos since this would indeed be my first run with them. Obtw, sorry, I work nights so its not always easy to catch up with your thread, but i am watching closely… Shit, you more than chris are the reason i have decided to go this route… Thanks a million in advance!

5 Likes

Yeah heard the same thing from my guy in washington avout the GG4. Always very happy with the oil production…Sampled it, it was stellar stuff…He even had the straight up Delta9…

5 Likes

He just posted one a out 3-4 dags ago for me on here

1 Like

I have a few seeds of delta nine from a plant that seeded itself on one of my first indoor grows. Plant lacked flavor but had unreasonably fast growth and large colas. Been awile sense I seen or heard delta 9. Your are referring to the dutch passion strain I’m guessing.

1 Like

F that, you just do what you do… haha now i get the 20 characters, lmao…:rofl:

2 Likes

Nah, i was referring to rosin that was steam distilled to separate the oils… the delta nine is ljke shards or crystal of pure delta9 THC super potent…

2 Likes

Lol ahh you mean dem diamonds sorry bout that I’m a straight strainaholic

2 Likes

He has a good thread on z labs that is fairly current. Might still be current. I dont know as i have not visited recently. Tony green that is.

2 Likes

Or maybe even Orange Jetfuel 50

2 Likes

Yeah kinda just a hobby for him… Shit, must be nice…

2 Likes

Missed my point…was really not about Tony running your OG’s…I KNOW that isnt gonna happen, lol, I was rather implying that Orange Goji just may be better than GG4 JW !!!

Here I have been hunting the JW cut for a spell, when all along right in front of me I have had Orange Goji, which, to me, so far in this run, looks to be the better plant. I KNOW GG4 is not gonna yield with Og, NO WAY. The smell is 1/3 or 1/4th of OG, and the GOO is equal on both. Will have to test back to back, but from memory, GG4 is NOT any stronger than OG is, at least OG VER 2.0!!!

I was saying maybe cross Space Monkey to OG …might be a superior product to GG4 x OG ???

Food for thought @50State

5 Likes

1000th post.

Looks great @Jetdro! Late flower is when the GG shows her stuff. I had to chop mine at 66 days, now my whole damn house smells like glue.

-GH

5 Likes