Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

God damn jet! They are packing it on! Amazing job

1 Like

NOPE…packing starts when I whack them @ 1/2/5…starting Monday…weeks 8 and 9 they WILL PACK IT ON…IF the Jacks 5 12 26 works that is…it will, can already tell.

Yup…OHGA gonna throw the football I said she would…OG gonna do just like last run , AH same deal.

GG4 looking excellent, starting to get her STINK ON…stem run on GG4 is OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Gonna be another good run it appears…SWEET!!! Thank you Jack’s !!

5 Likes

You have me so anxious to get my next run going. Patience patience! Honestly, I am most excited about the AH!

2 Likes

All 3 are excellent, you shall like them all.

Will not be long now…seeing any roots yet??? By the time it gets started you will have the soil and nutes down, will be simple for you. Once you see the NPK progression work 1st hand, it will become 2nd nature , you will no longer count weeks, but NPK and ratio changes

Start thinking about a support net or two, will certainly need them. /MUCH better to have it up and ready before hand, than try and put it OVER PLANTS…lol

3 Likes

I have been using one that just attaches to the poles when i need it. No framing for it. But, im gonna build me one out of some light weight wood and mechanics wire.

1 Like

If you get this all right, your gonna need it.

1 Like

Hey jet,
About those orange jet fuel seeds your working on…are those finishing during your current flower cycle? How many people are ragging on you for some of those when they’re ready…lol

2 Likes

Yes, they are the 3 small GG4’s on the sideways screen in front of the main screen where the 4 Octopots are .

Same days as the big ones, so this is week 7, hit them at week 3.

Was looking today, did not see seeds forming, may be to early to see them, didnt feel any either, but did not try too hard, lol .Sure hope the pollen was good(had been in fridge for months) .

No, have not been asked by many, just the usual suspects I trade with here who knew this was coming and asked in advance for some. You may have some if it works and I have enough to share. I hit 2 plants, IF pollen was viable, there will be plenty…4 more weeks we will KNOW!!!

8 Likes

Right on, man! Sure hope that pollen took…even if I dont get any beans, would be super cool to see something like that grown out!!! Sounds incredibly potent!!

1 Like

I see some bulking. Great looking girls. They are perfect from where I sit. Wow they are amazing. You make want to run a cut or 2

1 Like

Unknown seeds arrived via mail. Cannot for the life of me remember who I traded with or for what???
Came from Michigan, nothing in package but pen n seeds, no label .

If you sent them to me, please post up or DM me with what they are.

Thanks

Jet

Mystery solved, know what they are and who sent them…case closed, lol !

10 Likes

Finally got every buddy moved going to give them a couple days to acclimate to the new digs then up pot and flip them

15 Likes

Ah hell yeah. Nice! Very much looking forward to this show :smile:

3 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

17 Likes

Hey Jet,
Would something like this work as the high K nutes for the last few weeks of flower?..make tighter, bigger buds? Not sure if the ratios are right…take a look…(this product alone, not using the calcium nitrate as recommended).

1 Like

Those are looking so good jet frost is nuts on them ! What’s the one right below the clone pic starting some nugs or early fox tails?

2 Likes

Ojf formula50 20 characters

1 Like