Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

https://www.earlysgarden.com/search?limit=10&limitstart=0&query=Plant+prod

Wonder how there MJ specific ferts would be 63.00 for 15 kg pail the price is decent ?

@Tappy them numbers are great for the last weeks , fall
And it seems complete : )
The only problem with it is it has no calcium so you will have to keep an eye on the plants for signs of cal def , especially if you have soft water or using RO
: )

4 Likes

Those are space monkey f2 Damn I sent them looong time ago

5 Likes

I don’t know either (though I have seeds for some of your grape pie x gunslinger F1) but I am curious about this thought process. What do you see in this combination?

1 Like

Thanks much, ifish!!! 15kg bag should last a while!!!

1 Like

Grape Pie is short and stocky with minimal stretch, medium yield and a terp monster. The Glue has a more pronounced inter-nodal spacing, also a terp monster. From my experience with the Wookie, It allows the mothers traits to pass through with improved resin production with sweeter terp profile.

The few times I had SM it was stickier than glue with a more floral smell, as opposed to the sour funk of the GG. The structure was on the side of GG, weak stems and all over the place.

The two combined I think would be a great compliment to each other and end up producing Grape Balls of Fire.

Just my thoughts
-GH

12 Likes

Believe it is Orange Goji…

1 Like

WOW…they just showed up today!!! Our wonderful mail system @ work!!!

Thank you sir…better late than never!!!

3 Likes

Wow there’s still a chance then for the seeds I sent to arrive : )
How long ago were they posted @Jjm
: )

2 Likes

Months ago I think…left his place November 22nd!!!2 months to get to me!

2 Likes

I recently sent someone seeds that took about a month to get there. Postal Service just sat on them for a while, apparently.

So here’s hoping it works out for ya!

3 Likes

GRAPE BALL OF FIRE

Gotta love that name, lol!!!

7 Likes

My lil member buddy @Grohio mixed up a new soil mix and using new nutes. Appears to me like he got them RIGHT!!!

Before

6 days later after re pot in his new soil mix and a few shots of his new nutes

Good work mang…now up pot those things already!!!

Satisfying to see him jump in and achieve this right out of the gate. I have very high expectations for his next run and shall be watching. Appears the Promix BX works just as well as the Sunshine # 4 would have!!!

I have given this mix out to MANY people…he is the first one to actually make n use it. Same on the nutes, only a few have tried them, sure glad you did Waytogoholio

Was out of “mix” for popping seeds or rooting cuts…went an re upped @ Home De Pot for $2.97 . Will do a few 100 seeds/cuts with this brick

10 Likes

You got cornholio of the mind, there brother. Lol
Now Jet, I’m just fuckin with ya

3 Likes

LMAO…all good…only you are old enough to know Cornholio…!!!

Hey Rey, he is GETTING IT…check out his progression on those 2 Bodhi Raspberry’s…he has got this !

4 Likes

You have TP for my bungole :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

No…have corn cobs…

6 Likes

I’ll try anything once

1 Like

You would not try it again!!!

Hey, you see how well Saveholio did on his 2 little burnt up Raspberry plants??? He is gonna pull of the run well me thinks.

Hey @ReikoX

Hit 2 GG4 plants 4 weeks go or so, maybe 3 weeks ago, with OG pollen from my freezer. NOT seeing any seeds, even cut of a small Bud to check, nothing it it??? The pistils turned color and shriveled up when hit with it, sure hope I made some, WOULD SUCK and put me way back if not!!!

5 Likes

Things I like I try them twice, ya got that right
Oh ya got that right

2 Likes