Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

When you don’t have any bovida packs
If I notice the buds stored in my jars are becoming slightly dry ( reader says 58% ) I breath /blow into jars and very quickly replace lid , the moisture from my breath will raise the jars/buds humidity after contents have equalised , by 1-2%( depending how many times you blow, condensation increases on inner glass ) , I’ll do this once every day till its gradually back up to a steady 62% over a few days : ) this also reduces the oxygen in jar too from 21% to 16 % ( - 4% )
Talking about breath , blowing and trapping your breath in a propagator raises co2 also from less than 1% to 4% , ( +4% ish : )
Doing star jumps befor any of this will raise percentages even more in your favour , now that’s dedication , can’t see that taking off tho , be funny to see us lol
Picturing it now hahahaha

10 Likes

@Jetdro do you finish your plants w just clean water to simulate a “flush” for a week or 3 before harvest in the octopots? Or you just running the end of flower formula up until the end?

Awesome looking buds! Funny how your smaller run is bordering on the looks of the last because of the octopots!

1 Like

No flush, no need to. Will finish on 5 12 26 nutes, last week will just be at 1/2 strength .

Yes, the next 2 weeks is when they will build bud. They will be nice, but not as large as last run was, plants are not as tall or WIDE as last run, kept them in check better this time, lol!

4 Likes

Better late than never @Mongobongo

And here I THOUGHT i had hooked you up well!!! Damn…GREAT PACKAGE BROTHER!!!

I will watch the DVD Movie too!!!

Thank you sir!!!

Peace,

Jet

13 Likes

I think that blackberry breath is JOTL I want to order that one let me know how it turns out

1 Like

Nice package to receive huckleberry should be very good smoke never grew it but did smoke some a friend had and enjoyed it from what I remember .

1 Like

What he was suppose to send me, the others were ALL EXTRA’s!!!

8 Likes

That’s the one I hear very good things about his blackberry line and that one in particular I have my eyes on ma next month I bought a bit too many seed lately :crazy_face:

1 Like

I traded with Mongo for them, only got 6 or I would split them with you. I had asked about them when I saw his beautiful Bud pics of the BBB…then he tells me it’s good too…done deal, lol !

Will share others with you if you want, have enough of the others…

4 Likes

Note to self:

Today is start of week 8, changed to straight 5 12 26 till the end. 2 weeks @ 1 tea per, last week @ 1/2 tea per.
Let the swelling begin!

7 Likes

This is the part im excited to see!

2 Likes

The ONLY REASON to grow is these last 3 weeks, tells you if you got it all right. Get it right, nice fat harvest, mess up, it will show up here, and quickly go down hill!!!

5 Likes

Hey no problem. Hope you enjoy and I’m glad they showed up without issue

You sent me some fire so I tossed in some extras :wink:. I think I’m going to drop the choclate rain tonight.

7 Likes

Already? Seems like just yesterday you got those clones. :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve used both. I like the promix a bit better

4 Likes

Rad! Super jealous of those DBHP F3’s!

3 Likes

Promix is great stuff, perfect for indoor plants and mixes well with compost for outside projects.

4 Likes

Amnesia Haze

GG4

15 Likes

MMM! Frosty goodness!

1 Like

Thanks, gonna be a good harvest me thinks, 3 full weeks to pack it on

2 Likes