Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Looks like they’ve heard the message ,
loud and clear : )

1 Like

Oh yea_________________h

1 Like

Can’t believe I missed this thread ! On post 46 … of many! Lol following along mostly for the octopots and the sexy bitches!

5 Likes

Those plants are standouts Jet! Beautifully frosty… I think I just got a head change looking at them!

2 Likes

Beautiful looking man. Super frosted. :v:

2 Likes

Looks about as white in your garden as it does outside here haha nice job. Looks like the jacks did the trick pretty well!

3 Likes

How many weeks does that amnesia haze go , I know its normally like a 12 -13 week strain but well worth it.

3 Likes

MY CUT goes only 10 weeks, could actually take her at 65 days, but let her run out to 70-75

4 Likes

Time to make more soil…

14 Likes

Love mixing soil, nothing like getting dirt under the fingernails…

8 Likes

I agree…and beautiful day for it too…sunshine @ 60 degrees!!! NICE

4 Likes

Been asked about my “soil mix” a bunch, so here it is, cannot be more clear than this :

Part 1

Can use Promix BX or Sunshine #4…i like #4 better but could not get today

Part 2

Again, I prefer Roots Organic original…could not get…so Roots 707 will work

Part 3

Part 4

Made enough for 2 batch’s, 1 for a friend …now to mix really well, go through by hand removing garbage, and getting it mixed really well. Let sit outside in sun for 2 -3 “cooking” …

Those are my ingredients, my volumes and ratios, and the way I mix it. Not exactly rocket science, but the mix works well.

Peace,

Jet

11 Likes

I think this little girl ROCKS!! Really like her music, and the fact she and her brother do it all themselves in a small bedroom. Listened to her new album while mixing soil…loved it !!!

This was probably my favorite…she wrote it when she was 13 years old!!!

In the back of my car, lay their bodies…lose my mind…
My V is for Vendetta…thought that I would fell betta…now I got a belly ache.

3 Likes

I my daughter introduced her music to me great energy

2 Likes

She flat amazes me!!!
YOU LIKE HER???

2 Likes

I think her and her brother are awesome very talented

1 Like

Wish I could buy 6 dollar gram joints of dank Sinatra here lol

2 Likes

Was not something I bought, I am not in legal area…agree it would be nice, BUT, the Bud would be dry and under grown, and not what it would be had you grown it yourself. Both legal markets I have visited under impressed me big time !

2 Likes

The ones I got when I visited Colorado were definitely trim lol

2 Likes

Damn jet! I need to go back through my thread. Im almost certain i used half the amount of perlite as you. I did 2 buckets of promix, 2 buckets of RO, half bucket of perlite. It still has a crunchy feel to it. But, I dont think its draining as well as you explained it should to me.

1 Like