Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

My bag of promix is black and does not say michorizae on it either! Did I fuck up?

I said something a while back, you did not notice.

I also , after mixing well and cleaning it by hand, went back in and added another 1/3 of the bucket Perlite.

So, my above mix ended up:

1 bucket Promix.BX…white/black no matter…long as BX we good
1 bucket RO
1 full bucket (maybe a tad over 1 bucket, 3/4 first time, 1/3 added in) Perlite
1/3 bucket of Worm Dirt.

2 Likes

IT SHOULD have been:
2 buckets Promix
2 buckets RO
1 3/4 buckets Perlite
10 - 15 pounds Worm dirt

4 Likes

She had a great interview on Howard.
(Some vid too)

1 Like

I watched it. She has her head on RIGHT!!! I like everything about her. Love the fact she hides her body, she stands or falls on her merits as a singer/writer, NOT on a rocking body and skimpy clothing. You can tell she is beautiful with a nice body, but she does not buy into all that.

The interview …or rather car pool karaoke with Cordan…when they go to her bedroom, was amazing.
Watch that if you have not seen it !!!

2 Likes

Well shit! Im gonna add some more perlite in tonight. That will probably help some of my watering issue.

1 Like

Agree…the mix is basically 1/4 of each, but less worm dirt…

take it all down, mix it back up adding in 1 1/4 buckets…(that is a lot and will make a lot of difference)

I am aiming for 30 -35 percent perlite…for straight Octopot I go 40% !!!

1 Like

Gonna loose one cut , hate when that happens!!!

16 Likes

What the heck are you gonna do with all that fine ass weed? Haha. Dang, bro. Killing it in here.

3 Likes

Smoke it joint by joint…after I finish the 2 lbs I took down last month…it is getting a mite silly Howard. I will prolly make a lot of Hash this run.

There are worse problems to have huh!!!

12 Likes

OHGA and Orange Goji 2 rooted today, others not yet.

5 Likes

I got some of all 4 that you gave me in cups now. And more with roots in the cloner. I have lost 1 gg4 and 2 orange gojis. The rest are good though.

5 Likes

Sp all the strains have Mothers now right??? How cool, good work man!!! @Grohio

2 Likes

Thanks @Jetdro. Cupped the first AH to root last night. Looked in the cloner today and the other 2 AH are starting to root as well.

2 Likes

Did you re mix your soil yet???

2 Likes

Not yet. I still got a lot i mixed up. I was just going to add a bucket of perlite. Maybe a little less. I only used a half bucket in the i initial mix. And 2 buckets each of RO and PM. Filled about 10 cups with it and 2 3 gallon pots so far. What do you think?

1 Like

I mean adjust the 1st batch.

YES…I would add a touch more…1 and a 1/4 buckets…make total 1 3/4 buckets.

How much worm dirt did you use for the mix…do you know ??? @Grohio

2 Likes

15 pound bag of worm castings

2 Likes

Ok,forgot you used some already…the 2 3 gallon pots already have plants in them???

2 Likes

Yes sir. The raspberry plants are in the 3 gallon soft pots.

1 Like