Nic the Bruiser, 707 Kush, Ghost OG, Triangle Kush, Skywalker OG, Piescream 27, Topanga Canyon Pure Kush, Bandaid Haze 7, Cuban Black Haze

Getting the next one started w/ 707 Kush & Nic the Bruiser.

Google Photos

Late additions from Dookie so I transplanted them a week before the rest to try and even them out a little. Everyone else has been in 4" pots for ~4 weeks.

Only thing I am changing are the pots to use the Grassroots lined bags. Under canopy fans make the sides of the fabric pots dry out before the soil does.

Meanwhile Kush, Chems, & Piescream are drying :grin::ghost::evergreen_tree::skunk::fuelpump::grapes:

13 Likes

Cool setup! I am anxious to see how the lined bags perform for you.

3 Likes

we in here

3 Likes

Was going to try 12-1 veg light schedule but then I came to my senses and remembered I wasn’t changing anything but the pots :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I love these bags!
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Good to hear! I saw good things around online and it makes sense logically :nerd_face:

1 Like

Started brewing some tea today so I can transplant everything else for this run tomorrow. Using BAS kiss recipe 1.5 worm casting + 1/3 cup molasses

707 Kush

Nic the Bruiser

Still a bit of a gap between Nic/707Kush & everything else. :sweat_smile: Hopefully they are stretchy enough to reach the light.

Anything is possible with a little training and a pair of scissors :grin::scissors::scissors::scissors::scissors::scissors:

5 Likes

Damn, super narrow leaves on the 707

1 Like