Night Mode on OG

Hey guys,

I don’t know where to put it but I’d love when this website had a dark or night mode.

Or can I switch to that somewhere?

Greetz

10 Likes

I dunno about the site but I think you can rig it on your phone if that’s how you browse.

1 Like

I already have and almost anything is shown in dark mode but somehow this website doesn’t work that way

1 Like

I had asked Lemonade Joe about it, and this is what he said:

I never posted about it, but I do think it’s a good idea. Here’s the link to the thread where you can suggest it.

1 Like

Le what?

5 Likes

Depends on what you are browing, on some its as easy as clicking dark mode.

On chrome for example OG doesn’t support dark mode… but, chrome has a built in “force dark mode on every site” function.

For chrome type “chrome://flags” in the search bar and scroll through to “auto dark mode for web contents” then enable it. Once you relaunch chrome every site will be dark, supported or not.

🫡

12 Likes

Thanks for that info! Got it looking sexy AF on my phone now :joy:

4 Likes

I use brave and have the dark mode turned on, but it’s white as smoke

1 Like

I got you bro.

brave://flags and same process :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You absolute gem of a human

2 Likes

It worked out! Thanks man…

A true stoner moment :rofl:

1 Like

Haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Anytime gentlemen

1 Like

But I wonder why all (maybe 2-3 other websites) already had it on :thinking:

1 Like

I’m no pro, but I think overgrow doesn’t have dark mode encoded within it, so that when regular dark mode is on, this site doesn’t recognize the command.

The forced dark mode inverts colors without touching pictures in the browser itself, so some colors could be off but it works

1 Like

Makes sense. Anyway, I’m a happy camper!

I smoke one to you, cheers mate

Oh, and BTW I’d like to try some of your skunks one day :grin:

1 Like

Im scrolling right now and God that’s better, way better

2 Likes

Happy you like it, cheers man.

As for skunk, it will make its way to the masses in seed form in due time. I’ll hunt for a cut/s and have that tested by good friends while I work a little something something :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not commenting much but I’m lurking. Great project, can’t wait to see that field in action!

1 Like

@Mithridate thank you so much for that info!! Soooo much better.

1 Like