Night4wings20 Does A Grow Journal

I’ll start with some photos and get into detail about the grow later on. It’s pretty late here but I thought I’d start this up :slight_smile:
Bagseed

Afropips Malawi

Group shot of Malawis and AB/AH

Any questions are welcomed, thanks all!

12 Likes

looking great!

do come back with specs later, we all wanna know what you’re growing with

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Night4wings20
I like the preview, cant wait for the rest of the show. :seat: :popcorn:

4 Likes

Thank you @toastyjakes and @ReikoX.
Here is my setup atm, I’ll do each tent individually.

Bagseed Tent (23 plants);
1x L Grocell tent (120cmx120cmx230cm)
2x Mars Hydro 300w LED
1x mini-desk USB fan
1x 6 inch exhaust fan
1.5m of ducting

Malawi/AB/AH Tent (9 plants);
1x L Grocell tent (120cmx120cmx230cm)
1x Mars Hydro 600w LED
1x mini-desk USB fan
1x 6 inch exhaust fan
1.5m of ducting

All these plants are from 1 month to 2 months old from seed. They have vegged under 18/6 for that whole time so these plants are more than ready to hit flower mode.

I’m using the 10/14 light cycle to reduce the stretch (mostly with the Malawis). They were just switched last night so I’m expecting some explosive growth, I’ve employed LST and super cropping techniques to help open up the plants and keep them as low as possible.

This grow I don’t want to top or fim so lets sit back, LST the hell out of these plants and watch the jungle unfold! :smiley:

Thanks for watching :thumbsup:

7 Likes

I take a seat in the first row :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for joining :slight_smile:

23 plants in one 4x4 tent?? I have 12 in mine and I’m really struggling to keep them under control. Fun times ahead of you :rofl:. Nice set up you have. I’ll take a seat if you don’t mind :popcorn:

3 Likes

Yep, trying to get rid of all the bagseed I have, still have a lot more to go haha. Should keep things interesting :laughing:
Cheers mate, not at all pull up a seat :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@Night4wings20 Nice to see your plants. They look nice and happy. 24 in a tent! :seedling: :eyes:

Seems you have the ‘Gotta pop em all’ mentality. You should fit right in.:joy:

3 Likes

Thanks mate! I’m hoping that the number of plants reduce with some males, I actually started with 25 plants in there and ended up finding a couple suss looking males a couple days ago. They are gone now so 23 left :slight_smile:
Gotta be in it to win it as they say ahah. Glad to be here :thumbsup:

3 Likes

looking fantastic! i wanna see how it goes!

23 plants is alot yea but considering what youll lose to males, the number should come down. if not you have 23 females lol

win win lol

2 Likes

So far so good, had a bit of a rocky start with some of these plants but they’ve really come into their own now :smiley:

Yeah the statistics should merit at least 1 male (which has already happened) but as you said if the other 23 are all females that just means more bud :wink: Win win indeed haha

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

I was just told the ACTUAL genetics of my Malawi Gold.

They aren’t Afropips Malawi, they’re (African Seeds Malawi Gold (2 males)) x (Malawi Gold x Mulanje Gold (females))

Still good I’m sure :smiley:

2 Likes

Day 3 of flower :slight_smile:
Malawi 3

Malawi 1

Group shot

Bagseeds growing up

Nothing much to report just yet, give it a week or so and everything should be showing what they are.

Cheers

5 Likes

Malawi 3 showing more of it’s red coloration :thumbsup:

3 Likes

What’s up? Good to see these grow out. I got a couple Malawi’s from Ace I just flipped yesterday.

1 Like

Is this the same Doob from 420mag? Same name is all, welcome anyway mate! These aren’t ACE’s Malawi so the growth/development is probably different but I’ve seen/heard great things about ACE’s Malawi. Hope they work out for you :thumbsup:
Cheers

1 Like

Yup same. I saw your post here so figured I’d follow along.

2 Likes

Cheers matey :thumbsup:

Day 5 of flower

Cheers for watching, lots of pontential females showing early pistols but I like to let them get to pistol/sac set before I make the call to keep or kill :slight_smile:

2 Likes