Ninja turtle Rotten Pineapple, Mango madness, lemon kush, and sour diesel kush cleaner

hey guys so the 1st pic is of the largest RP (thank you again @Cartwright ) topped yesterday, 2nd is the the other 2 RPs on3rd and 4th set of fans , and Numero tres is my garden guardsman Michelangelo and the other strains. Back 6 got topped yesterday they’re all doing really well. Haven’t really slowed at from transplant been feeding lightly every 2 days with Foop recycled fish shit and a foliar spray so getting ready for them to bulk topped again at least once more and let em rock!

20 Likes

I’ll see your ninja turtle. “Howdy”41c802734e3a9fbee4bb28c0f74b813c7cf70add_2_625x500

11 Likes

Haha nice, that’s my next project I’d like to try right there!

3 Likes

Right on. Ya the tmnt triggered my memory of woody with cubes. :rofl:

4 Likes

I used to be a ninja turtle haha back in 91 when I was 6 or 7

2 Likes

:rofl: that’s what’s up!

2 Likes

I still have the pizza shooter tank somewhere, though the turtle I have is a newer one my nephew left it here so I jacked it, I know I know…just laugh

4 Likes

Looking good! How far along are those RP in the first pic? Hanging around for this grow, good vibes sent your way!!

3 Likes

I only transplanted them a week ago maybe, they’re moving! And thanks for the support!!

3 Likes

Yeah they are lol, nice job.

3 Likes

Thanks been lightly feeding Foop recycled fish food and foliar spray every couple days and they love it. I’ve been using that for a couple years and never had any nute deficiencies or any problems and you go can go heavy with no burn at least on the strains I ran

1 Like

I am going to need to get a bigger light and am checking out the LED bars for a 5x5 tent cuz when they get bigger I’m worried about light coverage. Mammoth had some interesting lights. There’s so many out there and I want good quality with dimmers, so any suggestions id be happy for input. I was told mars hydro had decent Leds also, but yes any Input with experience with LEDs would be appreciated

2 Likes

Nice! I always was intrigued by ninja turtle strain ! Love the Mikey protector! Was a huge turtles fan as a kid. Everything is loooking great!

1 Like

Copyright legal problems aside, naming a few strains after the turtles would do my heart and their reputation some good. Thanks!!

2 Likes

I think it was @SamwellBB who had a ninja turtles strain. Now you’ve got me thinking? I actually need a few good names. Leo for a good strong weed , raph for something funky, wild, Donatello would be that sativa that makes you think etc. and Raph for a CBD strain or something

1 Like

Haha nice!!

Not me my good man - no Ninja Turtles in my barn.

3 Likes