NL#1 Source Of Regular Seeds

Have you found a good source of NL#1, regular seeds? I found several seeds banks selling NL#1 feminized. I just need 10 regular seeds so if you happen to have them i might have some landrace you might consider trading. Thank you! Dan

4 Likes

Akbeanbrains if you can find any left in stock somewhere.

4 Likes

JAMES Bean Co…
I’m ordering them now.
Would you recommend NL1
over the other strains?
He has a 89nl and a Nl5 as well.

2 Likes

The 89NL5 that I grew was a beautiful plant, I just didn’t let the clone veg long enough. Really liked the flavor, great daytime smoke for me

4 Likes

That’s hard to say I grabbed the #1, the #5 and the #5/haze they came with some realy nice freebies also. Depends on what your looking for in the line I guess.

1 Like

Yup

AK Bean Brains for the win!

You can email Dave directly at Dankortowne@gmail.com

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Heritagefarms
Have you ran any yet?
The only grows I have seen were for the nl5/haze/trianglekush and they looked great

2 Likes

I haven’t I’m probably going to run one of them starting in the spring

2 Likes

how does this sstrain run?? never run them, i seen these from todd mcormick maybe miss spelled,
they do look nice so ill keep an eye out for your details about the grow

I have some nl1 crosses I have made. The nl1 is from seedsman and I crossed it to a Williams wonder , nl1, gods glue and zombie kush

4 Likes

that sounds nice

I can send you out some if you like ?

2 Likes

yes please ill pm you…thank you

1 Like

how did you like the williams wonder?

No problem

1 Like

I have Ortega landing in the next week or so. 15 regulars, a cross between NL#1 & NL#5.
Sensi also do a NL#1 regular. But it’s pricey.
Otherwise, AGSeedco, AK Bean Brains and genehtik were the others I found but have yet to purchase.

The NL that I always wanted to get my hands on was the Dr Atomic one from back in the day.

1 Like

I’ve only grown Williams for a seed run . They were regular seeds from a trade. I crossed my selected female to a nl1 . Haven’t grown any out yet so I’m not sure tbh .

1 Like